Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Spring practice observations
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Front Page Story: Spring practice observations

Apr 5, 2013, 5:47 PM

Spring practice observations

Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney has borrowed the "W Drill" from Stanford head coach David Shaw and has been a big part of Clemson's physical spring practices. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Faster offense...ewwwwwwwwwww boy

Apr 5, 2013, 7:21 PM

maybe we'll have an entire SEC team on the ground with leg cramps at one time!

we've been close in the past

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Front Page Story: Spring practice observations

Apr 5, 2013, 7:25 PM

I know that there is but, I feel there is no one that hopes and prays that Morris will stay with us after the season is over. And stays without all those interviews. He is making enough money at Clemson, and I'm sure Clemson would come up with another hundred thousand or so maybe to keep him with us. I also know that it isn't all about the money with him. But the best chances of him being successful as a HC would be if he stays with us a few more years for the experience that would only make him a much smarter HC without learning on the fly. And if he loves Clemson and the coaches he works with, he should at least stay and train coach Scott to be as successful at running our offense as he is. If Y'ALL agree, just give me a point;):). No just kidding, I don't want to be pointed if I have to ask for it, Seriously. I only want what I have earned and deserve. Gooooo Tigerssss!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Front Page Story: Spring practice observations

Apr 7, 2013, 11:55 PM

I think I agree with you, but that first line really threw me off. Not sure what you're trying to say there.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does anyone remember TB frantically going to watch other

Apr 5, 2013, 8:31 PM

teams and meet with their coaching staffs? Even Dabo in his first few years did a lot of traveling to see other teams. Now, there's coaches from high school to NFL watching Clemson practices. We must be doing something right.

We should ban OSU from coming to our campus

Apr 5, 2013, 8:33 PM

We need to treat them just like the coots, enemies. Meyer will do anything to get recruits from us.

Re: We should ban OSU from coming to our campus

Apr 8, 2013, 10:15 AM

So will any of the rest of them, but if we continue doing the things we do and go after those high caliber players who have morals and skills, we will be fine. I don't want any players who are not wanted by the best programs in the country. I also want our coaches to be highly sought after by other programs. It says we are doing things right.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Does anyone remember TB frantically going to watch other

Apr 5, 2013, 9:11 PM [ in reply to Does anyone remember TB frantically going to watch other ]

That is when you know for sure you're doing things right. And doing it without worries of the FB police snooping around your program.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 5, 2013, 9:23 PM [ in reply to Does anyone remember TB frantically going to watch other ]

TB was probably frantically watching the food network to see how to make a sandwich. That man was lost all the time. He probably watched pop warner for tips.

I think he was watching Bloomberg TV learning how to invest***

Apr 5, 2013, 10:27 PM

Apr 8, 2013, 10:11 AM [ in reply to Does anyone remember TB frantically going to watch other ]

JMO, but I believe we are doing many, many things right, but there still are areas that need plenty of work. I see no quit in this team nor in their desire to strive for perfection, and very, very fast perfection, I might add. We are getting it done, and it is exciting! I can't wait!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tommy Bowden always kind of reminded me of coach Kline

Apr 6, 2013, 6:22 AM

From the "Waterboy " When things go bad, stare at the ground and formulate excuses for the post game press conference instead of fixing the problem. Or just run away and hide.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic