Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Morris says offense far from a finished product
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Front Page Story: Morris says offense far from a finished product

Apr 4, 2013, 9:16 PM

Morris says offense far from a finished product

Offensive coordinator Chad Morris says his offense is like a good soup - it has all the ingredients to be special - but needs the time spent in the spring and summer to simmer and become very good. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Front Page Story: Morris says offense far from a finished product

Apr 4, 2013, 9:56 PM

What on earth does show up with a box full of sharpies mean?

Apr 4, 2013, 10:06 PM

Full of himself ready to sign autographs?...just a guess ;)

Apr 4, 2013, 11:54 PM

I'm not sold on the idea that we have a top-flight OL. Every year, they say our Ol is going to be much better.
I'll believe it when I see it.

Apr 5, 2013, 10:10 AM

Just keep flapping your feathers, cootboy. You'll see what kind of OL we have come November. Clowney can't play defense all by himself, you know. You better hope your chickens have it figured out by the end of the season, 'cause your D is looking depleted.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Apr 5, 2013, 10:31 AM [ in reply to Re: Front Page Story: Morris says offense far from a finished product ]

I don't think they'll be all-world next year, but they were pretty good last year and I think they'll be better this year.

Apr 5, 2013, 3:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Front Page Story: Morris says offense far from a finished product ]

We? What do you mean "WE?"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i assume he means that he will think he is a star

Apr 4, 2013, 10:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Front Page Story: Morris says offense far from a finished product ]

and want to sign autographs .

what do you THINK that means...c'mon dude***

Apr 4, 2013, 10:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Front Page Story: Morris says offense far from a finished product ]

Re: what do you THINK that means...c'mon dude***

Apr 4, 2013, 11:55 PM

No idea what you mean.

C'mon Man. You ain't gotta be head cashier at Walmart...

Apr 4, 2013, 11:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Front Page Story: Morris says offense far from a finished product ]

to figure out he's talking about signing autographs.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: C'mon Man. You ain't gotta be head cashier at Walmart...

Apr 5, 2013, 12:16 AM

With Davis's size, life during high school football came a lot easier than others. Some D-Lineman with similar size will be faster, stronger, and quicker. The college game will at time requires more than just size to be competitive. All-in in all you do to reach your fullest potential. Once the college opportunities has past, eligibility is gone. Georgia won't be looking for size, but looking for weakness and a easier way to win. Don't be the weakest link. Time to grab the lunch box and the hard hat and go to work. Time to put some money in the bank. Increase your access on the team. It will pay off in the long run. complete player, full time starter and a (NC)?$$$$?

Apr 4, 2013, 11:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Front Page Story: Morris says offense far from a finished product ]

Zac Brooks is playing defense now? Did I read that right?
I never thought he had the beef to play running back, so maybe this is a good thing. Amyone have any info?

Apr 5, 2013, 12:01 AM

No you read it wrong. He is playing RB and will be around 200 this year should be close to 220 by the time he is a jr.

Re: Re: Front Page Story: Morris says offense far from a finished product

Apr 5, 2013, 6:27 AM

Well, while I share your scepticism... we did have a top flight OL against LSU and we only lost one guy off that line.

Granted, he was a big part of it, and there is reason to believe that they may take a step back, but there is also every reason to think the staff will keep them progressing forward, after that. The talent has improved and I will take that over "experience" at being a choking dog any day.

Box of Sharpies... Genius!

That is Yogi Berra worthy.

Apr 5, 2013, 10:13 AM

Here's a pulse for you, bud.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Apr 5, 2013, 4:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Re: Front Page Story: Morris says offense far from a finished product ]

I don't believe that our offensive line was that great against LSU. Granted, their defensive line was one of the best in the nation but Tajh was having to run for his life every play.

I do think the experience in the bowl game is only going to make them stronger though, and it should be a solid core if Giff can stay healthy.

Apr 6, 2013, 8:55 AM

has anyone ever seen a coach who gets better results than chad morris--sees the right things and says the right things

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic