Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Two years in the making
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

Front Page Story: Two years in the making

Mar 4, 2013, 11:22 PM

Two years in the making

Two years ago, Tajh Boyd stood outside of the locker room following Clemson’s loss to South Florida in the Meineke Car Care Bowl and promised Clemson fans that there would be a brighter day. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great article

Mar 4, 2013, 11:35 PM

If Tajh keeps this pace up will his name be on the upper deck like the other Clemson greats?

I would say 100% yes

Go Tigers

Re: Great article

Mar 5, 2013, 12:07 AM

Two quarters, two touchdowns leads, two games with gifts to the opponents from a perfect seasons. Filled with youth in actions. OLs full growned now, not enough spots for all the talent. The UNION is solid this year. It want matter who's out there. LBs is stocked and waiting to run wild. Two large, strong, and fast freshman RBs waiting for an opporunity on the field with our fast, fun filled and exciting offense. It will be like watching a tennis match this year. No rest for the weary opposing teams. Just watch this fall. Crank up the BIG ORANGE MACHINE. CAN'T WAIT!!!!

If we get by UGA, the few youngins on the D will have plenty

Mar 5, 2013, 12:10 AM

of opportunity to mature for the other big games. UGA should not be a problem if we can stop Gurley. Even still, they'll have to outscore us. Richt ought to take a page from Band of Brothers and run his team up Currahee a few thousand times this summer.

Re: If we get by UGA, the few youngins on the D will have plenty

Mar 5, 2013, 8:57 AM

While I believe we have a great chance at beating ugay this year, do not discount their program. It pains me to have to admit it, but ugay has a roster full of great players. Every year they are a top 10 signing day program, so the talent is there, and it is deep. We have helped ourselves, too, and we won't have to take a back seat to them, but rest assured, it will take a huge effort and a flawless game by us to win that game. I hope I'm wrong, and we beat them by 5 TD's, but I've seen them beat us too many times to take this game lightly. This game means more to me than usuc ever does, because I have to live here in GA and listen to them all the time, and their fans are every bit as low class as usuc's, and probably even worse.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 5, 2013, 10:59 AM

I agree. UGA may well be the toughest team we face the entire season. Fully as gig a challenge as the LSU game.

Mar 5, 2013, 11:34 AM

I wish it were not the case, but I fear it will be.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't wanna get by UGA

Mar 5, 2013, 11:48 AM [ in reply to If we get by UGA, the few youngins on the D will have plenty ]

I wanna steamroll them

Re: I don't wanna get by UGA

Mar 5, 2013, 7:39 PM

That's what I'm talking 'bout!

Re: Great article

Mar 5, 2013, 10:53 AM [ in reply to Re: Great article ]

I hope everyone's right, but this kind of "through the roof" optimism scares me to death. That UGA offense coming in here will probably be the best in the nation. I hope to god we're ready or that one could get ugly.

FTFY

Mar 5, 2013, 11:50 AM

> I hope everyone's right, but this kind of "through
> the roof" optimism scares me to death. That UGA
> offense coming in here will probably be the SECOND best in
> the nation. I hope to god we're ready or that one
> could get ugly.

He's going to need help from those around him.

Mar 5, 2013, 3:07 PM [ in reply to Great article ]

The whole team needs to have a special season for a Heisman win.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

David Hood-Great Article! I'd like to have a beer with you!***

Mar 5, 2013, 1:55 AM

Can't wait for G-Hop's Magic

Mar 5, 2013, 7:30 AM

Hopper, that is...quick feet quick feet

Hope he's like Derrick Hamilton - quick and elusive***

Mar 5, 2013, 9:20 AM

Re: Front Page Story: Two years in the making

Mar 5, 2013, 8:35 AM

I can understand the excitement.....we have a 4-year starter/5th year senior returning as well. Doubtful there is another college QB in the nation that will be as prepared as Murray. He knows the offense better than Mike Bobo.

I'm suprised you guys still have Bobo.***

Mar 5, 2013, 8:41 AM

You guys should be excited too

Mar 5, 2013, 8:57 AM [ in reply to Re: Front Page Story: Two years in the making ]

It's one of the best series in the South. Can't believe your conference makes you turn around and play USuCk the next weekend. Do you really think they'd do something like that to the Sacred Alabama.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Dude abides

Re: Front Page Story: Two years in the making

Mar 5, 2013, 9:01 AM [ in reply to Re: Front Page Story: Two years in the making ]

Time will tell. I think y'all will field a great team next year, even with all the personnel losses from last year. That said, I think our team will be very special, as well. It will be a war, but I hope I hope the ugay players just look on past us to the "real meat" of your schedule and just ignore this lowly little ACC team.

Can't wait for this game

Mar 5, 2013, 11:51 AM [ in reply to Re: Front Page Story: Two years in the making ]

TO H311 WITH GEORGIA

More like 22 years in the making.***

Mar 5, 2013, 10:10 AM

Tell 'em coot***

Mar 5, 2013, 10:11 AM

MODS - can we get rid of this idiot? Check his post history***

Mar 5, 2013, 10:28 AM

MODS - can we get rid of this idiot? Check his post history***

Mar 5, 2013, 10:32 AM

c-l-e-m-s-ohhhh-n

Mar 6, 2013, 7:24 PM

I don't normaly do post,butttt i will make an exception. Iusually come in for a couple games a season,but i am so confident about this season i will be at every game.home and away. I don't care that i have to drive 7 1/2 hrs.wife says I'm crazy.no I'm nowhere near rich actually have to work out how i can afford it. Am i crazy? Somebody needs to invite to there tailgate party in lot 2 3 or 4. Lol

Re: FTFY

Mar 6, 2013, 7:27 PM

That should be ugaly

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic