Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Player Update: Shaq Lawson's official jersey number
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Football Player Update: Shaq Lawson's official jersey number

Feb 4, 2013, 6:39 PM

Shaq Lawson's official jersey number

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sing everybody! Come on get

Feb 4, 2013, 6:44 PM

Happy!

Respect boss man.***

Feb 4, 2013, 7:34 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Meitenshi is a coot

Feb 4, 2013, 8:35 PM

Dont worrie about him.

Re: Meitenshi is a coot

Feb 4, 2013, 8:39 PM

I love how everyone immediately reverts to the "he must be a gamecock fan" retort when I say something they disagree with. How about we try being adults here instead of ten year olds who think name calling is the way to express your opinion.

Feb 4, 2013, 9:02 PM

"How about we try being adults here instead of ten year olds who think name calling is the way to express your opinion."

Didn't you just say: "Lawson and Rogers are just seat warmers"?

Who are you giving advice to, exactly?

You are clearly confused, allow me to clear the air

Feb 4, 2013, 9:29 PM

1) You know nothing about me. So how can you conclude that I'm a gamecock fan? Since you have no evidence to support your claim, you are "name calling" like a child.

2) I could have made the same point if I said that Lawson and Rogers are not remarkable players (average at best). The difference between my comment and yours is that I have evidence to back my claim. I've seen their recruiting videos and looked at their stats. Numbers don't lie.

Try harder next time you want to one-up me friend.

Coot, perhaps not.

Feb 5, 2013, 6:00 AM

But dude, those kids read TN and especially the comments. Comments such as yours serve no positive purpose. I would wager that Lawson will be a factor, if for no other reason than his "don't quit" attitude. He took the road less traveled, but he is here. We have had major success with other athletes that took the path Shaq has taken.

As for Rodgers, well welcome to the family. Now you and Shaq get busy and crash downhill!

And you, quit acting cootish.

Re: You are clearly confused, allow me to clear the air

Feb 5, 2013, 8:41 AM [ in reply to You are clearly confused, allow me to clear the air ]

You're judging his HS film to where he is now. No body is trying to one up on you. Just be real b/c you haven't seen his prep school film. And you know nothing of his progress out of prep school. His prep school coaches said nothing but good things about him. Before you judge his talents, At least wait and see what they are!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Perhaps you should try reading comprehension

Feb 5, 2013, 10:05 AM [ in reply to You are clearly confused, allow me to clear the air ]

1) Point out to me where I said you were a gamecock fan.

2) You could have made that same point in that way, yes, so why didn't you?

I pointed out that you just whined about people calling you names when that's exactly what you did in your original comment. And you're apparently still whining.

"I've seen their recruiting videos and looked at their stats. Numbers don't lie." I guess you've never heard the famous phrase "There are three kinds of lies: lies, ###### lies, and statistics."

Try harder next time you want to feign righteous indignation, "friend".

Coot or idiot? It's hard to tell sometimes.

Feb 4, 2013, 9:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Meitenshi is a coot ]

It's not that difficult to do when a new guy comes on here and disrespect an incoming recruit.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ok so maybe you're not a coot---an idiot, positively!***

Feb 5, 2013, 7:23 AM [ in reply to Re: Meitenshi is a coot ]

Feb 5, 2013, 8:31 AM [ in reply to Re: Meitenshi is a coot ]

You didn't, but you are asking us to!!!

Coot..go away***

Feb 4, 2013, 8:37 PM

I'm glad for Shaq, this probably means a lot to HIM! When he

Feb 5, 2013, 7:22 AM

was at his all star game, they talked about him just like they have Boulware, he is a beast and was unblockable by the all stars. He has a bright future here at Clemson!

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic