Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Update: Kirk Herbstreit tweets about Clemson's win
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,340

Football Update: Kirk Herbstreit tweets about Clemson's win

Jan 1, 2013, 11:09 AM

Kirk Herbstreit tweets about Clemson's win

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Herbstreit likes us, about the only guy at ESECPN that will

Jan 1, 2013, 11:10 AM

give us credit.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Herbie QB'd OSU at a time when they were underachieving

Jan 1, 2013, 11:23 AM

and churning out NFL talent but going 7-4, 8-3 and frustrating their fans....he knows what it's like to be from a program who nobody gives credit to except their fan base yet folks who know the game can SEE how close the team is to exploding nationally....i have always liked the guy and he's probably the most objective guy they have on their CFB team at ESPN and it's not just because he likes Clemson...he's not a "hype" guy or an SEC lover like so many of them are....Herbie is just a call it like he sees it guy who happens to know the game probably better inside and out than anyone else they have at ESPN....a class act and a smart dude.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's pretty good logic. You may be correct on why Herbie

Jan 1, 2013, 11:34 AM

seems to look at Clemson more objectively than the rest of the SEC.....I meant ESPN staff. Hard to argue any of your points, but I guess that's the case when you use fact's. Sorry, I've gotten so used to having to defend CU against lurkers that fact's alone just don't see to be enough anymore. TU!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Herbie QB'd OSU at a time when they were underachieving

Jan 1, 2013, 2:02 PM [ in reply to Herbie QB'd OSU at a time when they were underachieving ]

Herbie absolutely loves the SEC he pushed as hard as anyone for the bama vs. LSU rematch last year. First game was not even over before he was calling for it.
I grew up watching him play at the Shoe, but he acts like he played for an sec team

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

agree. one of my fav pieces was his thoughts on

Jan 1, 2013, 2:18 PM [ in reply to Herbie QB'd OSU at a time when they were underachieving ]

recruiting/natty signing day. nails it imo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfPn8x25-xs

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Update: Kirk Herbstreit tweets about Clemson's win

Jan 1, 2013, 2:12 PM

He has cred with me because he was deservedly tough on us several years ago against Bama. Called us out for being "soft" , underachieving, and unable to win the program changing games. Now he is seeing a different Tiger team!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They are all talking heads that say what the producer tells

Jan 1, 2013, 2:14 PM

them to say

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Re: They are all talking heads that say what the producer tells

Jan 3, 2013, 2:14 PM

MackDaddy, you don't have a clue about what you posted! Trying to explain to you how ignorant you are about this issue would be fruitless, so I will refrain.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, I guess I'm "ignorant", too. Actually, please don't

Jan 3, 2013, 2:21 PM

refrain. I've got several year's worth of ESPiN to prove my point and if you don't think their pre-production meetings aren't consumed with "SEC" this and "SEC" that, then you need to go back to whatever planet you came from.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,340
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic