Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Boulware and Watson show future is bright for Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Front Page Story: Boulware and Watson show future is bright for Clemson

Dec 16, 2012, 12:46 PM

Boulware and Watson show future is bright for Clemson

Linebacker commit Ben Boulware was the defensive MVP for the South Carolina squad in Saturday's Shrine Bowl, while quarterback commit Deshaun Watson led his school to its first state championship since 1925 on Friday, setting a state record along the way. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Front Page Story: Boulware and Watson show future is bright for Clemson

Dec 16, 2012, 1:05 PM

we've a whole year more on Watson. That recruitment is a long way from being over. Lots of schools trying to turn him

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep. Looking forward to this time next year when Watson's

Dec 16, 2012, 3:09 PM

mug is plastered all over T-Net with headlines like,"Tigers still in the hunt." "Watson just exploring other options" "Watson's mom says FSU is her dream choice for son" and other assorted headlines.....and yes, I'm a cynic.

Re: Yep. Looking forward to this time next year when Watson's

Dec 16, 2012, 3:19 PM

In this case it is all right to be a little cynical b/c you are cynically right. My absolute PERSONAL opinion, Watson is a Chad Morris recruit. And I'm sure he used that pitch in his interviews to show a leg up with top recruits.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seems like . . .

Dec 16, 2012, 1:42 PM

we've been "a year away" or "a couple of years out" the past, what, the last 10 years? ;)

Dec 16, 2012, 3:12 PM

If we hang on to Watson I will be shocked, I can't see him wanting ride the pine for 2 years behind Kelly and we all know how under handed the SEC schools are with their recruiting methods. I just don't see him keeping his commitment....a year is a long time!

He committed to us early for a reason

Dec 16, 2012, 6:48 PM

He wants to go to Clemson. He comes to a lot of the home games. Also, you can't really guarantee anyone, including Kelly as the starting QB 2 years out. We haven't even seen Kelly take a snap.

CHAD MORRIS***

Dec 16, 2012, 8:58 PM

Dec 16, 2012, 6:04 PM

i'm really excited by the fact that we're getting players in who have won championships. any player that has won before knows what it takes to win again and won't settle for anything less. i don't think that can be understated. congrats to watson, boulware, cook, and o'daniel for their recent accolades.

Congrats, Ben. I can't wait to have you at Clemson.

Dec 17, 2012, 2:07 AM

As a Hanna grad myself, I'm pulling for you. We need your attitude and toughness in Death Valley. Bring it!!

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic