Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Clemson falls short as No. 16/17 Gonzaga prevails in Old Spice Classic
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 2,286

Front Page Story: Clemson falls short as No. 16/17 Gonzaga prevails in Old Spice Classic

Nov 22, 2012, 11:53 PM

Clemson falls short as No. 16/17 Gonzaga prevails in Old Spice Classic

Tigers held the Zags 37 points below their season scoring average. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thoughts on the Game- (Jennings and Booker)

Nov 23, 2012, 8:58 AM

For me, I'm not quite sure if Brownell sees it ir not.But being a sr, doesn't nessicarrily mean you're the best players.Its so frustarting knowing you have 2 on the floor who seem like they have no clue on whats going on.Moving forward, I realize theres not alot of options in the front court,but if its offense the staff is looking for.Its clearly not going come in the form of Booker and Jennings.Its time Brownell sucked it up,and for the future. Place this team in the younger guys hands.
Next up, the answer at the 2 spot IS NOT...NOT TJ Sapp.I can't help but think its going take him another year after this year to find his way on this team. I like Harrison here getting more reps.
And finally, the team starts with Hall at point, but for how long...insert Filer/Roper. Hes gotta find offense on this team,some how some way. And its not going come in the form of Hall,Jennings and Booker...its just not.

IMO,sorry for typos.
Gotta go eat BF-lol

As outgunned as we were, I was very pleased

Nov 23, 2012, 10:02 AM

The first half in particular was really well played. We were completely outclassed, were smaller in the paint, and had a fraction of their experience, but we were all over them defensively in the first half.

Offensively, we've got some work to do. But that's to be expected when you've got a bunch of underclassmen running around. Brownell is going to have this team playing great later in the year, and watch out in 2013.

This team is going to be really good defensively, but we

Nov 23, 2012, 10:20 AM

just don't have any scorers.

Replies: 3
| visibility 2,286
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic