Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Update: No Gameday for Clemson-SCar game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

Football Update: No Gameday for Clemson-SCar game

Nov 18, 2012, 11:12 AM

No Gameday for Clemson-SCar game

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Anyone with a brain knew where Gameday was going.

Nov 18, 2012, 11:15 AM

And it wasn't here for a game with no National Championship implications.

not gonna be much of a game.

Nov 18, 2012, 11:17 AM

USC (real) hasn't done anything this year. Once again, they were the most overrated team in the nation.

They might beat ND, but I'm still questioning NDs success. Luck of the Irish seems to be pulling them through a lot of games.

maybe holtz and reggie bush parents will be the guest pickers***

Nov 18, 2012, 11:18 AM

So what is new?***

Nov 18, 2012, 11:18 AM

Yea i would also want to promote a USC team w/4 losses!***

Nov 18, 2012, 11:26 AM

And possibly without Barkley too. Dude has a busted

Nov 18, 2012, 11:30 AM

wing. Really doesn't make sense. Even if they didn't come to ours, Florida/FSU perhaps.

Re: Football Update: No Gameday for Clemson-SCar game

there are going to be two games with top ten teams in the freaking country play this weekend. but you want to showcase a 6-4 USC team? man get the hell out of here..

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is ESecPN's

Way of giving an advantage to USC hoping that ND loses and there are 2 SEC teams in MNC. What other reason is there to go to this game. Easily should been us vs the coots or FSU/Fla. The conspiracy continues...

You have a "National Team" to some degree in ND going

Nov 18, 2012, 11:35 AM

for their first National Championship appearance in umpteen years and you honestly can't figure out why Gameday is there instead of coming to our game where honestly noone outside this state really gives a rip about it? It is really that hard to comprehend?

Wow, you and SCAR really deserve each other.***

Nov 18, 2012, 11:37 AM

LOL......a Coot?

Nov 18, 2012, 11:44 AM

For pointing out the obvious? I can't help it you are sitting there all butthurt and "shocked" Gameday is going where the National Championship contender is looking to punch their ticket instead of our game where we are punching our ticket to the Peach Bowl? Are you really that ignorant?

Yeah, you heard it right. You're the same guy who's obsessed

Nov 18, 2012, 11:49 AM

with posting that RN will go to Alabama where "he will actually compete for NC's." (a quote from an actual post you made)

So, yeah, it sounds like you might be better served posting on FGF. You're certainly not making any positive or meaningful contributions here other than to degrade the national recognizability and recruiting efforts of our program.

It appears your only reason for being here was to get

Nov 18, 2012, 11:59 AM

Clemson a Gameday appearance. Sorry that didn't work out for you. As far as RN goes, people were talking about Ole Miss being his choice while Alabama is still in the mix so why would he go to Ole Miss and get 3 or 4 wins a year instead of going to Bama? I'm still not convinced you aren't just a troll. You have some of the markings of one.

Yeah, because trolls usually try to bring GameDay to Clemson

Nov 18, 2012, 12:03 PM

Like I said, you and SCAR deserve each other, and you'd probably fit in better on FGF. I doubt anyone here wants to read your posts that continuously degrade our program.

That is where the troll part comes out with you. I have no

Nov 18, 2012, 12:19 PM

idea what you are talking about when you say "I continually degrade Clemson". Have a good one, buddy. I really don't expect to see that many more posts from you.

Yep, he needs to back to 4 corners or 5 forks or

Nov 18, 2012, 12:24 PM

whatever they call it down there.

thank gawd we do not have to see that sad begging post getting bumped every 5 minutes because it only had a 3 post string!

That's exactly what you're doing by continuing to post about

Nov 18, 2012, 12:34 PM [ in reply to That is where the troll part comes out with you. I have no ]

how no one cares outside of the state of South Carolina about the game this weekend. Combine that with what you've said about RN and how he'll go where "he will actually compete for NC's," I don't see where you are contributing anything positive. There is a very real possibility that we could compete for a NC next year and look at what happened to Alabama this year.

As for myself, I was simply trying to drum up support for a GameDay trip to Clemson, which regardless of what naysayers think, brings positive publicity to our program and to our University, just as it did in 2006 when I attended the live broadcast from Bowman field.

And, just so you know, I was at the game last night as well. Were you?

I'll humor you one more time because I have a couple of

Nov 18, 2012, 12:42 PM

minutes before lunch and NFL kickoffs and I know you probably won't be anywhere around this place after the Coots game next week, and maybe even before then, and I unless you troll my every post, this will probably be our last conversation so here goes. I've written off RN coming to Clemson, so my comment, a comment I vaguely remember saying, was in regards to Bama and Ole Miss, nothing to do with Clemson. If you believe he is still coming here, if you are wishing it every night after you put your jammies on and suck on your thumb, then good for you. Secondly, the Clemson-SC game is a rivalry game for this state, but nothing the nation has never grasped onto because very rarely, thanks to the Coots, has both teams ever been playing for much when we meet other than state bragging rights, bragging rights people from OTHER states with no AFFILIATION with our schools really don't care much about. You all jacked up for NC State-UNC? Auburn-Alabama? And I was sitting on my butt at my house yesterday for the game.

It's obvious that we're not going to agree.***

Nov 18, 2012, 12:45 PM

Peach Bowl...obvious coot is obvious.***

Nov 18, 2012, 8:49 PM [ in reply to LOL......a Coot? ]

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The ESPN crew would rather party in LA than Clemson or Tally***

Nov 18, 2012, 11:36 AM [ in reply to This is ESecPN's ]

Nov 18, 2012, 11:32 AM

Good...

Booo! Sadly, overrated ND will likely beat USC w/o Barkley.

Nov 18, 2012, 11:33 AM

Notre Dame is so overrated. They barely squeaked past Purdue & BYU at home by 3 points. They barely got past Stanford at home on a blow ref call in OT. They barely got past a mediocre Pitt team on a terrible, phantom pass-interference call and Pitt's missed OT chip shot field goal.

Notre Dame has one good win, and that was the decisive road win over Oklahoma.

With Barkley, I think USC would have beaten Notre Dame, but without Barkley I think an undeserving Notre Dame will win and then get whupped by whoever they face in the BCS title game.

Re: Booo! Sadly, overrated ND will likely beat USC w/o Barkley.

Nov 18, 2012, 8:44 PM

ND should trounce the real USC who will be without Barkley. In fact, that game really should be a game that carries very little interest in the big scheme. Ours has at least as much sex appeal as that game since ND will stomp the real USC, and ours is for a possible BCS spot and it should be a war.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All about ratings and Tv sets tuned in to watch

Nov 18, 2012, 11:40 AM

The brain trust pontificate...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ABCs 8 PM game

Nov 18, 2012, 12:06 PM

Last night, I saw that the USC-ND game was ABCs 8 PM game
next weekend. I knew Clemson was out of the running then. Herbie needs to be local ....

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Chicken-Killin I hate them dirt pecking birds (except on a plate...)

Big wup

Nov 18, 2012, 12:17 PM

SHOCKER ?

Good! Less distraction. Kill the coots.***

Nov 18, 2012, 12:36 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GERMANS - I SAID THIS 2 WEEKS AGO

Nov 18, 2012, 12:55 PM

null

Nov 18, 2012, 8:31 PM

A game with the real USC will be another meaningless game for America to watch next week. I really don't care much, since I will be at Clemson with bells on to watch the Tigers get after the coots the way it has been throughout the history of the "rivalry", the last 3 games, not withstanding. It is time for them to go back to their barnyard and wait for the butcher to show up and package their parts. They mean nothing to anybody but themselves, and it shows. Even their ESeceatPN affiliation doesn't help them get any respect.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Their loss***

Nov 18, 2012, 8:52 PM

This is what happens when you almost lose to Wofford!!!***

Nov 18, 2012, 11:13 PM

We can't even get a highlight on ESPN

Nov 19, 2012, 6:25 AM

so it was obvious GAMEDAY would not be coming our way.

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic