»
Topic: Most interesting recruit on campus t'morrow: David Kamara
Replies: 12   Last Post: Nov 17, 2012 10:02 AM by: Filo Betto
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 12   Pages: 1  

Most interesting recruit on campus t'morrow: David Kamara

[2]
Posted: Nov 16, 2012 6:59 PM

I honestly will be surprised if he shows up, but if he does, find it really interesting that he he's taking another unofficial visit to us.

Fans no doubt will recognize him more than maybe any other visitor or commit.

Fans response to him?

I hope those in the vicinity stay classy and represent the school (my feeling is this is gonna be a VERY close game which will come down to the last 7 minutes of the fourth, which won't allow much time to worry about what DKamara is doing)

If he comes, can only interpret it as a glimmer of hope that the Grayson trio could still come.

Obviously our coaches want him here.

Posted: Nov 16, 2012 7:38 PM

Personally, I trust them on this, given their moderate ;) success in the recruiting department. I can't really believe there are those who doubt them.

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Obviously our coaches want him here.

Posted: Nov 16, 2012 7:52 PM

Agree with Smiling Tiger on this call. Recruiting this year and next shaping up to be monumental. Add solid position coaching and I'm ready for the ride.

As a parent, I surely hope that EVERYONE treats this KID

[5]
Posted: Nov 16, 2012 9:26 PM

with the utmost respect. I would be astonished if a group treated my kid poorly because he did what kids do. Even IF he is done with Clemson( which he is obviously not), others will notice and BLOG, TWEET, WRITE this up and spread it. Don't give anyone ammo to state that we lack class. All of us have made bad decisions at some point, he and his friend may realize theirs and want back in. GO TIGERS!

Free trip to a Clemson game? He'll be here. RN probably

[1]
Posted: Nov 16, 2012 9:30 PM

gave him the day off from running errands.

Re: Free trip to a Clemson game? He'll be here. RN probably

[3]
Posted: Nov 16, 2012 10:48 PM

You are exactly the type of "fan"/coot tht I hope he doesn't run into tomorrow.

LOL.......a Coot.

Posted: Nov 17, 2012 10:02 AM

Make sure you give Kamara a big ole' hug at the game today AMP. You are exactly the type of fan that cracks me up.

Can we decommit from hosting his visit tomorrow?***

Posted: Nov 16, 2012 10:53 PM

My seats are right beside the recruits.

[2]
Posted: Nov 16, 2012 11:13 PM

Sad to say it's one of the tamest sections in the valley. Anyone in section j needs to be LOUD tomorrow. Let him know what our fans are about. I hope its louder than the Miami game and a different result.

Let him know we want him and RN back***

[2]
Posted: Nov 17, 2012 12:26 AM

Yeah him and Ryan Carter, hope they offer Carter as i belive

Posted: Nov 17, 2012 12:23 AM

RN would recommit

Re: Most interesting recruit on campus t'morrow: David Kamara

[3]
Posted: Nov 17, 2012 9:01 AM

If anyone does bump into him just welcome him back to Clemson, tell him you're glad he came, wish him good luck in the high school playoffs and at whichever school he chooses to go to next year.

Re: Most interesting recruit on campus t'morrow: David Kamara

Posted: Nov 17, 2012 9:20 AM

Show any/all recruits the Clemson "family" and they'll make the right decision. That may mean signing and it may not; but it will be the right decision....

Replies: 12   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Two tickets, Lower deck near the hill, Section K, Row Z, Seats 17 and 19. $2100 for the pair. Visito...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
2808 people have read this post