Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Boyd and Watkins set records as Tigers route Wake Forest 42-13
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,635

Front Page Story: Boyd and Watkins set records as Tigers route Wake Forest 42-13

Oct 26, 2012, 12:29 AM

Boyd and Watkins set records as Tigers route Wake Forest 42-13

Tajh Boyd set a school record with 426 passing yards and receiver Sammy Watkins set another record with 202 receiving yards as the Tigers raced to a 35-0 first half lead en route to a 42-13 win at BB&T Field. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Front Page Story: Boyd and Watkins set records as Tigers route Wake Forest 42-13

Oct 26, 2012, 6:52 AM

Did we abandon the pistol formation? Is Andre E. OK? Say what you will, some say Sammy being double teamed is the reason for Nuk's success this year. Bull poop. Nuk & Andre both set the world on fire in Sammy's absence. Now that Sammy is close to 100%, not so much. I hope we get a little better handle on our run offense prior to coot day. If the defense played the 3rd quarter like the the 1st and 2/3 of the 2nd quarter, well, the Deacs may have scatched out 200 yards of offense. In some ways, we just seem to lack a "killer instinct". Boy, all you sis-boom-bahs are gonna hit me over the head now. Nobody loves these Tigers more than me.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Front Page Story: Boyd and Watkins set records as Tigers route Wake Forest 42-13

Oct 26, 2012, 12:43 PM

Sure is nice to only have one gripe. short punts!
Other than that fun to watch, after first two series the offense played great. Defense...making improvements for sure.
GO TIGERS!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2012, 2:01 PM

Not smart to leave Boyd in the game when its won for the sake of records.
Play backup QB you high paid brains.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,635
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic