»
Topic: Bahahahaha Carvell now quoting Korncoot in his RN updates
Replies: 6   Last Post: Oct 17, 2012 10:57 AM by: BKendall36®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6   Pages: 1  

Bahahahaha Carvell now quoting Korncoot in his RN updates

Posted: Oct 17, 2012 8:42 AM

http://blogs.ajc.com/recruiting/2012/10/17/insider-uga-flies-to-kansas-for-no-1-ranked-recruit/

Can it get any better? If any of you doubted Carvell's leanings, this should clarify it a little.

null

What makes it really funny is that Korncoot's source

[2]
Posted: Oct 17, 2012 8:45 AM

was the Carvell article from 3 months ago. What comes around goes back around 'til the dead horse is beat.

yeah they just recycle and repackage the same stuff

Posted: Oct 17, 2012 8:58 AM

if you spend money on recruiting stuff after this - why? these people are idiots and depend on being smarter than their readers

I wouldn't be shocked if we're still evaluating DE prospects

Posted: Oct 17, 2012 8:59 AM

Not because of Nkemdiche, but because Elijah Daniel has been flirting with Florida and some others.

Re: Bahahahaha Carvell now quoting Korncoot in his RN updates

Posted: Oct 17, 2012 9:28 AM

It seems like Clemson has no writer out there pushing out as much propoganda as these other schools. Dont get me wrong we have fine writers on Tnet and T ILL, but they don't put out all these stories to stir up trouble on Clemson's behalf.

Re: Carvell and Kornbutt are grasping for straws. Two

Posted: Oct 17, 2012 10:48 AM

bumblers if there every were any.

Re: Bahahahaha Carvell now quoting Korncoot in his RN updates

Posted: Oct 17, 2012 10:57 AM

My favorite line in the comments "Thanks Derrick Henry for screwing our chances with Tyshon Dye..." I'm pretty sure Keith Marshall and Todd Gurley killed your chances with Dye, he doesn't want to be a third stringer for three years and he most definitely doesn't want to play linebacker. I wish we would send coaches to watch his games though, I mean the last thing we want is our top RB commit to feel unwanted and start looking around again.

Replies: 6   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Auburn
FOR SALE: 4 tickets in section J (lower deck) and a numbered spot in Tiger Park! Home side,row QQ; Tiger Par...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
2045 people have read this post