Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: State's top prospect says anything can happen
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Front Page Story: State's top prospect says anything can happen

Oct 4, 2012, 11:17 PM

State's top prospect says anything can happen

Four-star athlete and current Georgia commit Tramel Terry out of Goose Creek (SC) is taking an official visit to Clemson for this weekend’s game against Georgia Tech. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Front Page Story: State's top prospect says anything can happen

Oct 4, 2012, 11:27 PM

I would love to see us ###### this guy out of UGA's pocket. Pay back for the running back they took from us....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 4, 2012, 11:31 PM

they are already ticked about RN. We get this guy there will be an investigation based on their whinning to the NCAA. JUst like candy A Vince did.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 5, 2012, 9:25 AM

I would bet that we could stand up under an investigation a whole lot better than they could.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 5, 2012, 9:40 AM

Sounds suspicious that he is referring to Recruiting as a "business". Is he looking for a payday or something? Give Gene a call if that's the case.

Re I guarantee you, that we would.***

Oct 5, 2012, 7:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Front Page Story: State's top prospect says anything can happen ]

One of the best highlights I've seen

Oct 4, 2012, 11:32 PM

Very explosive player

agree...

Oct 5, 2012, 7:33 PM

could be the next Sammy???

"That's the same way it is at Georgia"???

Oct 4, 2012, 11:37 PM

There's no way he'd see any playing time ahead of Gurley and Marshall at RB, maybe start ahead of some WRs. What kind of lies are the dawgs feeding these kids to get this kind of talent.

This kid needs to realize how big of a factor wide recievers (essentially a kid of his talent) are in this offense and understand how much play time he'd get. I know I'm biased but if I was an offensive player, and a good one at that, Clemson would be one of the top schools on my list with how much they spread the ball around.

Re: "That's the same way it is at Georgia"???

Oct 5, 2012, 12:24 AM

Exactly!!! And I think that he is feeling that way himself now. Plus he maybe found him a G/F at Clemson. He did say that he has spent a lot of nights up at Clemson to party with his friends there. Nothing better than a little wetness to pull a YOUNG man at any direction:)!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 4, 2012, 11:43 PM

Ummmm....yeah, ya ever heard of Gurley and Marshall? Well if you haven't my friend , let me tell you. They are the running backs that will be playing while you're sitting on the bench... Just sayin....

Oct 5, 2012, 1:36 AM

I think he would probably come in play his first year at DB just based on what we need and maybe some running back. And then probably eventually transition to WR full time.

But he could play from day 1 if he went the DB route here at Clemson

Oct 5, 2012, 7:04 AM

most of the time, when a kid gets recruited - it is for a specific position. Sometimes they get moved, a.k.a. tyler shatley.

the fact that we desperately need good DB's, and all of a sudden he is talking about that position, along with his change of feelings, leads me to believe that he is seriously considering us. he probably also sees what "gurshel" is doing and having second thoughts about "PT".

Maybe...

Oct 5, 2012, 6:42 AM

Maybe he jumps ship, maybe he doesn't. I know that when you're committed but still taking visits you're playing with fire. I wouldn't mind nabbing him from gawga, but I feel like he will just come and enjoy himself but stay committed.

Either way I think we can all agree that Spurrier not getting Mr. Football SC 4 (or is it 5?) years in a row is a good thing.

Stealing this kid and him having some success

Oct 5, 2012, 8:31 AM

could potentially re-spark the in-state recruiting for Clemson. In his recruiting profile, it states that he has more upside as a DB in college. I would like to think this is Clemson's intention. We shall see!

Big Worm!***

Oct 5, 2012, 8:31 AM

Terry is not coming to CU.

Oct 5, 2012, 8:41 AM

I like to think we could get him but he's just a kid out enjoying his visits and hanging out with his friends. You could find the same article on any Scar boards. Just about every weekend he's in Athens, Clemson or Cola. Great player and seems to be a good kid off the field but he's locked in to UGA.

Oct 5, 2012, 9:30 AM

Don't know what is in store if he goes to ugay, but I bet he would make a bigger, quicker impact with us than with them. At Clemson, I feel sure he sees the field a lot as a frosh. At ugay, I bet he rides a lot of pine. Also, he seems to be just a little bit waffling on his ugay commitment, to me. Time will tell, but he would make a nice addition to our roster.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 5, 2012, 9:46 AM

This conversation is starting to sound like a super ball in a wooden box strapped in a paint shaker. It's bouncing ever where. But all in all, it would be great if we could bring him back to his home state.

Oct 8, 2012, 7:36 AM

Yep!

Does anyone else think....

Oct 5, 2012, 7:30 PM

hes alil' like Sammy Watkins in his style?

Curious...

Oct 5, 2012, 10:18 PM

Is it trammel or truh-mel? Seriously

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic