Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Final BC thoughts
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,877

Front Page Story: Final BC thoughts

Sep 28, 2012, 11:55 PM

Final BC thoughts

David Hood is in Boston and gives some last minute thoughts on the Boston College game. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Front Page Story: Final BC thoughts

Sep 28, 2012, 11:59 PM

"– especially when Clemson was coached by Tommy Bowden – were more a result of Clemson being a finesse team and Boston College being built more like Big 10 teams."

had more to do with Matty Ice than anything else

jmo

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

People making a bit much of our struggles against BC, Up

Sep 29, 2012, 6:25 AM

until 2 years ago BC was a good team. We lost several really close games. 2 went to overtime and there was Aaron Kelly's drop during Matt Ryan's senior year. I think we started 0-3 after they joined the ACC. 2 years ago BC wasn't very good but neither were we. They used our win to start a win streak and finished 7-5. That year we were upset by BC when we couldn't score in the red zone, had missed fg's and finished 6-7. I'm pretty sure we are in the middle of a big win streak vs. BC, as we are on the way up and they are down. A little worried by the circumstances today, with back to back road games, 3 injuries this week etc. But I think it will just lower the point spread and no the outcome.

If our "D" shows up we win... And yes I'm one of the fans

Sep 29, 2012, 7:16 AM

that only gets to see Clemson play once or twice a year. Boston is about a 3 hour trip and we are heading out at 9:30. I missed the Maryland game last year because of my son's pop warner game, but coincidentally ran into former Tiger, Angelo Fox. We talked for half the game about Tiger football in the 80's. Boston is a better trip than Maryland. A 3 hour drive vs. 5 hours and you don't have to drive through NYC. In 2005 it took us 9 hours to get to College Park, 5 hours to go the first 70 miles and 4 hours the last 240.Not a good idea to try to drive over the George Washington Bridge in the rain, during Friday rush hour. Go Tigers!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ refuses to travel the dirt roads ^^^***

Sep 29, 2012, 7:23 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Front Page Story: Final BC thoughts

Sep 29, 2012, 1:00 PM

Fire Danny Ford! We were up 16-3 and then BC went on a 28-0 run, that is unacceptable!

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,877
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic