»
Topic: Front Page Story: Video: Grayson 35 Miami Central 3
Replies: 8   Last Post: Sep 3, 2012 12:21 PM by: PenthouseTiger
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8   Pages: 1  

Front Page Story: Video: Grayson 35 Miami Central 3

Posted: Sep 1, 2012 1:31 AM

Video: Grayson 35 Miami Central 3

TigerNet was on hand for the battle of No.1 high school teams between Grayson and Miami Central. Watch the postgame interviews and highlights with Clemson commitments Robert Nkemdiche, David Kamara, Wayne Gallman and Dalvin Cook. Full Story »

Re: Front Page Story: Video: Grayson 35 Miami Central 3

Posted: Sep 1, 2012 2:05 AM

Haha, I liked when the reporter asked if Kamara and Gallman were gonna keep Nkemdiche from going somewhere else and Robert said multiple times "I ain't goin nowhere else." This is a great group of guys and can't wait for them to wear the paw.

I really wish...

Posted: Sep 1, 2012 8:02 AM

the reporters would focus on the football game that was just played and the next high school game. I feel bad for these guys, especially if they are going to get asked the same dumb recruiting/Clemson questions after every game. I'm excited they're coming to Clemson, but let them play for Grayson this year and enjoy it. Attack them in January if you want to ask recruiting questions

But no one on here would care about 'em if they

Posted: Sep 1, 2012 11:16 AM

weren't CU commits....college recruitment is the story.

Agree...reporters need to move on***

Posted: Sep 1, 2012 8:35 AM

Oh yeah, what I say

Posted: Sep 1, 2012 10:01 AM

These guys are definitely old school....down to the jazzy tune. Ray Charles sound indeed. Who can tell me more about their music?

It's amazing watching the video clips and comparing

Posted: Sep 1, 2012 11:36 AM

those teams to the teams I watch on Friday night

Ryan Carter, the center of RN's recruiting controversy

Posted: Sep 3, 2012 12:09 PM

looked as good as the other 3. We went to the game & were amazed. Don't know what will happen, but we understand why RN wants him to come to Clemson. Carter chased down Dalvin Cook & prevented a Miami Central TD!

If that's true maybe his 40 time has gotten better

Posted: Sep 3, 2012 12:21 PM

his speed was one of my major concerns. It'll be interesting to see if he picks up more offers after the season/around combine time.

Replies: 8   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Wake Forest
FOR SALE: 4 tickets for Homecoming vs Wake Forest in the lower deck, home side, Section H, Row CC. Excellent s...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
2673 people have read this post