Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruit Update: Pagano video from season opener
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Recruit Update: Pagano video from season opener

Aug 15, 2012, 12:03 PM

Pagano video from season opener

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Recruit Update: Pagano video from season opener

Aug 15, 2012, 12:07 PM

need to go recruit Kanoa Wan..that guy and their oline is huge

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 15, 2012, 12:27 PM

Who???

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 15, 2012, 12:42 PM [ in reply to Re: Recruit Update: Pagano video from season opener ]

OL?? we still recruit those? ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 15, 2012, 2:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Recruit Update: Pagano video from season opener ]

as i said go and check out kanoa wan, he looked like he held his own against pagano bruh

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

6'0" 235

Aug 15, 2012, 3:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Recruit Update: Pagano video from season opener ]

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/player/_/id/150377/kainoa-wan

And he basicly shut down Pagano?

Aug 17, 2012, 8:43 AM

Yikes...that doesn't make me feel very good.

can you say non-factor?

Aug 15, 2012, 1:35 PM

who would make a video like this?

and why isn't he 3-techniquing to get ready for college?

Re: can you say non-factor?

Aug 15, 2012, 1:58 PM

The OT's dad made the video. Weird that Pagano was standing up on every play and slid out like a DE

i c i c. take this off t-net then lol.***

Aug 15, 2012, 2:06 PM

From the OP

Aug 15, 2012, 2:08 PM

"This video is a highlight video for #65 against Scott Pagano . Obviously any of the good plays that Pagano made were left out, but we thought it interesting to see Pagano in action from a few days ago. Pagano's Moanalua team lost 31-21 to Mililani in the season opener. No word yet on Pagano's stats from the game."

Re: From the OP

Aug 15, 2012, 3:02 PM

http://scoringlive.com/story.php?storyid=9567

doing some homework now on the team..looks like the school is right in the middle of the city with the background..mentions the #1 recruit in the state

Aug 15, 2012, 3:03 PM

16 TEAMS IN 16 DAYS

> 'Iolani Raiders
> Moanalua Na Menehune
> Kailua Surfriders
> Leilehua Mules
> Saint Louis Crusaders
> Kalani Falcons
> Kaimuki Bulldogs
> Punahou Buffanblu
> Mililani Trojans
> Aiea Na Alii
> Farrington Governors
> Kahuku Red Raiders
> McKinley Tigers
> Castle Knights
> Waipahu Marauders
> Kamehameha Warriors

studying my hawaii football teams now..i want some of these somoans

Aug 15, 2012, 3:06 PM

found this out about their mascot
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Island of the Menehune" redirects here. For the "Rocket Power" telefilm, see Island of the Menehune (Rocket Power).

Alekoko "Menehune" fishpond
In Hawaiian mythology, the Menehune [pronounced meh-neh-HOO-neh] are said to be a people, sometimes described as dwarfs in size, who live in the deep forests and hidden valleys of the Hawaiian Islands, far from the eyes of normal humans. Their favorite food is the mai?a (banana), but they also like fish.

The Menehune were said to be superb craftspeople. Legends say that the Menehune built temples (heiau), fishponds, roads, canoes, and houses. They are said to have lived in Hawai?i before settlers arrived from Polynesia many centuries ago.

Menehune Bank
In Beckwith's Hawaiian Mythology, there are references to several other forest dwelling races: the Nawao, who were large-sized wild hunters descended from Lua-nu?u, the mu people, and the wa people.[1]

Some early scholars theorized that there was a first settlement of Hawai?i, by settlers from the Marquesas Islands, and a second, from Tahiti. The Tahitian settlers oppressed the "commoners", the manahune in the Tahitian language, who fled to the mountains and were called Menahune. Proponents of this theory point to an 1820 census of Kaua?i by Kaumuali?i, the ruling Ali?i Aimoku of the island, which listed 65 people as menehune.[2]

Folklorist Katherine Luomala believes that the legends of the Menehune are a post-European contact mythology created by adaptation of the term manahune (which by the time of the settling of the Hawaiian Islands had acquired a meaning of "lowly people" or "low social status" and not diminutive in stature) to European legends of brownies.[3] Menehune are not mentioned in pre-contact mythology; the legendary "overnight" creation of the Alekoko fishpond, for example, finds its equivalent in the legend[4] about the creation of a corresponding structure on O?ahu, which was supposedly indeed completed in a single day - not by menehune, but, as a show of power, by a local ali?i who demanded every one of his subjects to appear at the construction site and assist in building.

Aug 15, 2012, 3:16 PM

according to the stat line i found he had 1 tackle and 1 sack..

Aug 16, 2012, 12:44 AM

Which would kind of make sense on the high school level. I would think the game-plan would be to run away from his position on the field.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 18, 2012, 11:45 AM

He still looks very slow with his foot work. Not convincing at all, very disappointing.

Aug 19, 2012, 2:35 PM

Hmm..interesting indeed...fans expect loyalty and committment from the players and recruits..can they not expect the same from fans? Thank God Dabo n Co didn't recruit this kid off of 8 plays.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic