Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Williams commits to Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

Front Page Story: Williams commits to Clemson

Jul 31, 2012, 5:15 PM

Williams commits to Clemson

Four-star wide receiver Mike Williams of Lake Marion High School chose the Tigers in a press conference at his high school Tuesday afternoon. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Front Page Story: Williams commits to Clemson

Jul 31, 2012, 5:21 PM

Mike, welcome to the Clemson family! Look forward to seeing you in the Valley.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 31, 2012, 5:24 PM

Welcome to Clemson Mike!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!!

All I can say is...

Jul 31, 2012, 5:29 PM

Hope North isn't de-railed by all this.

Really doesn't matter

Jul 31, 2012, 6:00 PM

Would have loved to have North. But if Nuk doesn't go pro next year, we're going to have 11+ WR's...6 of which will have significant PT>

IBWG, you posting on Tnet & FGF almost simultaneously?***

Jul 31, 2012, 6:21 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

way to be versatile, multitask, keep the coots straight

Jul 31, 2012, 6:39 PM

http://southcarolina.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=1825&tid=176335529&mid=176335529&sid=1017&style=2

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep.

Jul 31, 2012, 9:42 PM

If I sound soft, I apologize. That's the 5th username I've had over there and always get banned when I get rowdy.

At this point, I just like to playfully point out their ignorance.

Re: way to be versatile, multitask, keep the coots straight

Jul 31, 2012, 9:48 PM [ in reply to way to be versatile, multitask, keep the coots straight ]

If you have an account to that sewer hole. Please tell them that the truth is something they know nothing about. Saying that Dabo fills our recruits with lies. That'a a mouth full coming from them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: IBWG, you posting on Tnet & FGF almost simultaneously?***

Jul 31, 2012, 9:44 PM [ in reply to IBWG, you posting on Tnet & FGF almost simultaneously?*** ]

Its call a drama seeker. You know, kinda like women do on a daily basis.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: IBWG, you posting on Tnet & FGF almost simultaneously?***

Jul 31, 2012, 10:28 PM

Wait, you're talking crap to me because I defend Clemson on FGF?

Get a life, bro.

You're the one who sounds like a woman right now.

Speaking of M. North...hearing..

Aug 1, 2012, 7:01 PM [ in reply to Really doesn't matter ]

he now has elimanated(sp) Clemson??

Re: All I can say is...

Jul 31, 2012, 6:11 PM [ in reply to All I can say is... ]

It can't help, but I think you've got to accept players of that caliber and trust that your scouting department did their due diligence and only offered quality players.

TIGERNET, the first...

Jul 31, 2012, 5:31 PM

to report this story!

awesome, 1 five star & 11 four stars commited

Jul 31, 2012, 5:39 PM

With all the WRs, maybe we can get one to play DB, like say Ryan Jenkins since he's listed as a WR/DB and he could play on defense with his bro.

Re: awesome, 1 five star & 11 four stars commited

Jul 31, 2012, 6:13 PM

At this point, you've got to consider it at least. We're loaded at WR compared to CB, so I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to sell it to one of the young guys that wants to get on the field early.

Jul 31, 2012, 5:48 PM

Sweet

Jul 31, 2012, 6:06 PM

Wow, this guy seems to fit perfectly in to Chad Morris' "Tweener" Tight End position. He looks like a lean giant in those high school vids.

With a couple years of strength conditioning and maturity, this guy looks like he could be a reliable, massive target over the middle for high percentage completions as a legitimate threat to run seam routes deep against slower linebackers.

Great get! Hobby, Scott, and crew are really getting it done selling this system to incoming WRs.

Jul 31, 2012, 6:22 PM

Once again, the All In Cookout pays dividends. Wow, just wow. I'm in awe of this staff's recruiting ability. We are building some pretty deep talent.

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Jul 31, 2012, 7:08 PM

I was going to say i was "stunned" by the comments by the coots on the fgf link someone posted..but who am i kidding! They honestly think the mighty steve spurrier doesn't tell these recruits what they want to hear? Its amazing people live in the same state and same environments and half be so f u c ktarded! I just want to take this moment to thank my God that i'm a Clemson Tiger!!!!

BOOM suck it chickens

Jul 31, 2012, 7:42 PM

Not only did we get him, but they didn't.

Well said Zeus, suck it indeed dirt peckers***

Jul 31, 2012, 9:26 PM

Let me be the first to say...................

Jul 31, 2012, 7:44 PM

"SUCK IT, COOTS!!!!!"

Welcome to Clemson Big Mike!!!!!!!!***

Jul 31, 2012, 8:59 PM

Re: Welcome to Clemson Big Mike!!!!!!!!***

Jul 31, 2012, 9:17 PM

Yeah Baby! Another stud reciever added to an already #### diesel stable.

Welcome to Clemson MIKE...and DV. Now, play ball & win***

Jul 31, 2012, 10:08 PM

Go TiGERs!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 31, 2012, 10:28 PM

By the coots comments. They are seeing their little white castle crashing down around their little feet. They really thought and believed that the sec name would keep them out in front of us forever. They have absolutely nothing to fall back on except the big brother name. With that not working as they thought it would. They are left without reason in their FB world to hold on to in their sorry A$$ FB program. We haven't heard nothing yet, wait until after they get their A$$ES handed to them in November. That hope that they have hung onto for the last 3 years will be in shambles along with their FB program. The day is coming when they will secretly have to eat every negative word that they have said about Dabo. Right now they are wanting Dabo out of Clemson more than any one thing at Clemson they can think off. Dabo is building what will end up bringing them back to the laughing stock in college FB. Hiring Nick Saban will be the ONLY thing that will ever give them hope again. And we all know that would never happen until Saban turns about 70, and is done with college FB. USUC is where the use to be great coaches go to finish them off. USC least is becoming the place where good old coaches go to die for a pay check.

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

Jul 31, 2012, 10:35 PM

Great news, looks long and athletic. You just can not coach length and speed.

Aug 1, 2012, 11:09 AM

Welcome Mike! Great decision on your part. I know your family is proud of you, and so is your new Clemson family.

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic