Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Tigers will get final summer visit before Hill trims list
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 2,976

Front Page Story: Tigers will get final summer visit before Hill trims list

Jun 26, 2012, 5:26 PM

Tigers will get final summer visit before Hill trims list

4-star defensive tackle prospect Michael Hill will be on the Clemson campus Wednesday. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What better "healthy competition"

Jun 26, 2012, 5:35 PM

than 2 4* DT's visiting the same day.

Any idea how many DT's we'd take? If just one, let the competition begin!

If they both want to commit, have to take them both.

Jun 26, 2012, 5:47 PM

With what we have committed at DE, this would be a sick DL class. Then two highly rated LB's. Just need 1 or 2 DB's.

If they both visit on the same day, there is a chance they bond and want to play together. It would be an easy sell by the coaches.

Re: Front Page Story: Tigers will get final summer visit before Hill trims list

Jun 26, 2012, 5:39 PM

Certainly didnt see anything from the film provided in the article that says it would be a shame if he went somewhere other than Clemson,, but it looks like he would be able to compete with a year of technique and wieght training on the college level. His size is nice , but there are glaring deficits in pad level and footwork .

Jun 26, 2012, 5:55 PM

so you think hill is a project? he is very highly rated and i agree he may not be as good as adams, but they are rated the same. i think hill is a much better prospect than you seem to be giving him credit for. we need defensive linemen, especially the 4 star type, and the kid is local. are you making these comments because you think he may not come here or have you seen him play and reached your inmpressions? imhp we need him badly in this class!

Jun 26, 2012, 5:57 PM

They aren't rated the same....for a reason.

Hill is lower rated, but still in the rivals 100, very very impressive. Adams just happens to be the best player at his position in the entire US

Sounds like cootslapper is coots-lapper. What's with the

Jun 26, 2012, 5:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Front Page Story: Tigers will get final summer visit before Hill trims list ]

"negative vibes"?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here's my question...***

Jun 26, 2012, 6:22 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Here's my question...***

Jun 26, 2012, 6:22 PM

Is Dabo here to talk with these guys ???

According to article, apparently not.***

Jun 26, 2012, 6:37 PM

Get the Coaches back from Vacation

Jun 26, 2012, 6:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Here's my question...*** ]

I dont know if Dabo is on vacation or not but he should turn back around.

When you have Adams and Hill on campus at the same time and with Adams staying for three days, I would be changing my vacation plans.

I know the coaches get very little time off and with recruiting the way it is, coaching college football is a year round job, but take that large income you are getting and get a last minute plane ticket if necessary and get back to Clemson.

Glad Venables and Brooks will be around but would help if the head coach was there as well.

Maybe I am wrong but Dabo is an asset when it comes to recruiting.

That's exactly the question/point I was trying to make

Jun 26, 2012, 7:58 PM

Now maybe Dabo didn't know their plans, granted that can easily be understood, but now that he does...come on and fly back in (on Clemson's private plane if need be) and show YOUR love for them to be here. Bleacher Report just put YOU up to "the #2 coach that recruits want to play for" in the nation.

so negatively evaluating a prospect

Jun 26, 2012, 8:44 PM [ in reply to Sounds like cootslapper is coots-lapper. What's with the ]

is now a coot quality? I'll be sure to add that to my list of things to avoid so my precious pulse doesn't drop anymore.

Jun 26, 2012, 10:14 PM

When there are great players ready to commit in the summer you take them. Out of the 16 or so identified by Jonnybball22, I think you take every one util you're full. That list would not overfill us on anything. If there was one position I'd cap it's WR.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Dude abides

Doesn't matter coots

Jun 26, 2012, 10:19 PM

If Dabo isn't there...do u not get it......our school, campus, coaches, etc speak for themselves...get off outr board please. Is that u Steve?

Some of what I read sounds like Sammy is as important as DS

Jun 26, 2012, 10:23 PM

They all want to meet Sammy

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Dude abides

Jun 27, 2012, 5:33 AM

I work with Michael's dad,and spoke to him briefly yesterday(Monday the 25th).He told me Michael really liked Ohio State.
Add to that,however, his coach at Pendleton(Paul Sutherland) is a Gamecock booster,and that Michaels last visit will be on campus at Clemson this week;well that makes for a very interesting scenario.
I look for Michael to choose between one of these three schools.

If he loves Ohio St, commit early

Jun 27, 2012, 7:58 AM

Don't drag it out and we'll all wish him well.

The Dude abides

Sorry I said this. I didn't know he was a Tnet reader!***

Jun 28, 2012, 12:42 PM

The Dude abides

Jun 27, 2012, 7:56 AM

Will we be running a 4-3 defense next year under Venerables?

For the most part***

Jun 27, 2012, 9:43 AM

Isn't he committed to OSU?

Jun 27, 2012, 7:56 PM

Just saying...

Hill to Ohio State. Right?***

Jun 27, 2012, 8:34 PM

Replies: 22