Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Tar Heels come from behind to sweep Tigers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Front Page Story: Tar Heels come from behind to sweep Tigers

Mar 11, 2012, 6:51 PM

Tar Heels come from behind to sweep Tigers

North Carolina scored three runs in the ninth and a single run in the 11th to defeat Clemson 6-5 in 11 innings at Doug Kingsmore Sunday afternoon. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We suck***

Mar 11, 2012, 9:41 PM

Re: We suck***

Mar 11, 2012, 10:40 PM

Jack Leggett sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The baseball team is dominated by players outside the state of SC. Can we not find some good local talent? Do you really have to recruit NY, Connecticut, or Maine?

Fire Jack Leggett!!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 11, 2012, 10:36 PM

The team is winning 5-2 going into the ninth inning. He brings in the wrong relief pitcher and the Tar Heels ties the game in the ninth. All the team needed was three outs!!!! O.k. J. Meyer gave up the winning run in the 11th. If he would have been used in the 9th Clemson wins 5-3.

Re: Fire Jack Leggett!!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 11, 2012, 11:51 PM

Jack is done-today was some of the worst managing possible.

Re: Fire Jack Leggett!!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 12, 2012, 9:46 PM

I have been at all of the home games and I do not like what I see. I am going to continue to attend and support this team. Let's all get behind this team and see what happens. I blame the coaches for not having the team prepared to play and making the wrong moves in the bullpen at the wrong time. Do the relief pitcher have to walk at least two batters before they make a change? I understand that some of you will say if the Gamecocks were just an average team instead of back to back champions we would not be so disapointed. Maine wins 1 out of 3. UAB wins 1 out of 3. This is Clemson University you don't lose to these teams. North Carolina sweeps them at home. Ok I understand if they lose 2 out of 3. But swept at home? Hopefully this will turn around.

Well, this was a surprise.

Mar 11, 2012, 11:00 PM

Earlier today, there was a thread with us being in the lead in the 8th, and I just assumed we avoided the sweep, and didn't check out the rest of the game. Well, dang.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic