Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Quick look at prospects left on Clemson's recruiting board
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 3,110

Front Page Story: Quick look at prospects left on Clemson's recruiting board

Jan 11, 2012, 11:01 PM

Quick look at prospects left on Clemson's recruiting board

TigerNet takes a look at the remaining prospects thought to be on Clemson's recruiting board like RB Todd Gurley. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I say we get Whitehead, Reader, Gurley, and Darby***

Jan 12, 2012, 8:02 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Doesn't even sound like Darby is visiting us now

Jan 12, 2012, 8:07 AM

so i wouldn't count on him being here.

Link?***

Jan 12, 2012, 8:20 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's a shame about Goldman.

Jan 12, 2012, 8:23 AM

He'd have a great shot at immediate playing time, and Clemson has a good history of putting defensive linemen in the NFL. We may very well have two first-rounders in April (Branch and Thompson). Oh, well...

"The rock has strange powers. When you rub it, and run down the hill, the adrenaline flows. It’s the most emotional experience I’ve ever had." -Michael Dean Perry

"If you don't like Clemson, something is wrong with YOU." -Dabo Swinney

Re: That's a shame about Goldman.

Jan 12, 2012, 9:09 AM

Well, if he's that good he's NFL bound anyways. The twerps are going to reap benefits off some local star players because the players and families are burnt out of the recruiting process.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Front Page Story: Quick look at prospects left on Clemson's recruiting board

Jan 12, 2012, 10:19 AM

Okay, I understand about ESPN, the SEC and all that other glamour and hype...But hey Clemson isn't out of the Top 25 or national limelight, and surely those who play football are aware that the kind of OB stuff happens (ask LSU). Also, if I'm that good, why would I want to sit the bench for a year and be forgotten, or possibly hurt in a practice not a game. Doesn't make sense to me. And why on earth would 4 good RBs want to be on the same team??? or a 5 Star player go be a back up or possibly red shirted??? I suppose we'll only get those players who think for themselves, trust their gut, and realize what Clemson is all about...Family and they'll be treated as such.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DJ Reader

Jan 12, 2012, 1:08 PM

I've met DJ and he seems like a good kid. He is good friends, and a baseball teammate, with my neighbors son so he is over there a lot. He told me one day that he had not decided where he's going, but his friend told me Clemson and DJ just kind of grinned...I'll take that as a good sign until I hear otherwise. I must admit, that I also like the fact that he wears the same number that I wore at Grimsley.

Replies: 7
| visibility 3,110
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic