Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Clemson Football Accomplishments in 2011
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Front Page Story: Clemson Football Accomplishments in 2011

Jan 10, 2012, 3:52 PM

Clemson Football Accomplishments in 2011

One of just five FBS schools to improve from a losing season in 2010 to a 10-win season in 2011. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

...getting 70 hung on .... oh snap...***

Jan 10, 2012, 3:55 PM

having the lowest...

Jan 10, 2012, 3:57 PM

TV rated BCS bowl game ever?

THIS ISNT THE SAME TEAM THAT PLAYED ORANGE BOWL

Jan 10, 2012, 4:48 PM [ in reply to ...getting 70 hung on .... oh snap...*** ]

I hope 12 team works on execution of assignments. This video shows what we are capable of when we follow assignments and EXECUTE!!!!!!!!!

Re: ...getting 70 hung on .... oh snap...***

Jan 10, 2012, 6:47 PM [ in reply to ...getting 70 hung on .... oh snap...*** ]

Hey Dumba$$ Gcock lover,
Do you know who the previous team was who had the most points scored on them before it was 70? Exactly, and I bet 99.5% don't know who it was either!! Let it go you looser...we got beat and we got beat Very Badly. But, you learn from it, get better from it and move forward, period! The real loosers are the ones who let it continue to beat them down and make excuses because of it. The strong get up, get better and get on with it! By the way, LSU (the #2 team in the BCS) set several records last night....the ONLY team in history to post ZERO points in a BCS Championship, & the LEAST number of total yards EVER in a Championship game!! You think they will dwell on it over the offseason or grow stronger and more driven for next year??? My bet is they will get stronger and better, unlike your miserable #### and loosers like you!!

I must be in the top 0.5%. I watched UW-Baylor game, But...

Jan 11, 2012, 1:35 AM

That was a close, hard-fought, multiple lead-change, hotly contested game. But ultimately late in the 4th quarter, the more highly ranked, more talented team prevailed, 67-56.

However, in the Orange Bowl, the game was over by the half, with the lower ranked, less-talented team whupping the heck out of the higher ranked, more-talented team.

Washington fought admirably to the bitter end against a superior team with a Heisman-winning QB and future-1st-round WR. Clemson disgraced itself. No comparison.

I hate "real loosers".***

Jan 11, 2012, 7:45 AM [ in reply to Re: ...getting 70 hung on .... oh snap...*** ]

Or as the AD & Tnet would spin it: Record setting bowl game***

Jan 10, 2012, 7:19 PM [ in reply to ...getting 70 hung on .... oh snap...*** ]

if this was presented to me in August,I take it with glee

Jan 10, 2012, 4:04 PM

looking at the big picture - this was an amazing year, full of way more highs than lows. We are solidly back in the national conversation after many years, with a very promising future.

That's what I take from this season, not the depressing doom and gloom that some out there see.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: if this was presented to me in August,I take it with glee

Jan 10, 2012, 4:13 PM

I say H&LL yes, I will take it. Like the old saying goes. You can only satisfy some some of the time. But all none of the time. And there are some you can never satisfy !!! GOOOOOOO TIGERSSSSSSS

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We need to learn how to beat USC again and quickly.***

Jan 10, 2012, 5:45 PM [ in reply to if this was presented to me in August,I take it with glee ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: if this was presented to me in August,I take it with glee

Jan 10, 2012, 11:32 PM [ in reply to if this was presented to me in August,I take it with glee ]

Thank You!
Go Tigers!!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was a hell of a year...even if the low points were baaad***

Jan 10, 2012, 4:07 PM

GO TIGERS

Re: It was a hell of a year...even if the low points were baaad***

Jan 11, 2012, 12:58 AM

agreed...imo the lows seemed worse to some only cuz we climbed pretty dang high...at least this team had the courage to aim high, thats whats its all about. imo they weren't quite deep enough and too young to finish a bit stronger.

Re: Front Page Story: Clemson Football Accomplishments in 2011

Jan 10, 2012, 5:13 PM

The article left out setting the all time BCS scoring record - by the other team! 10 TOUCHDOWNS! Folks, that's a record that will probably never be broken, leaving the Clemson name forever in shame in the record books.

Jan 10, 2012, 6:44 PM

Hey Dumba$$,
Do you know who the previous team was who had the most points scored on them before it was 70? Exactly, and I bet 99.5% don't know who it was either!! Let it go you looser...we got beat and we got beat Very Badly. But, you learn from it, get better from it and move forward, period! The real loosers are the ones who let it continue to beat them down and make excuses because of it. The strong get up, get better and get on with it! By the way, LSU (the #2 team in the BCS) set several records last night....the ONLY team in history to post ZERO points in a BCS Championship, & the LEAST number of total yards EVER in a Championship game!! You think they will dwell on it over the offseason or grow stronger and more driven for next year??? My bet is they will get stronger and better, unlike your miserable #### and loosers like you!!

Jan 10, 2012, 11:46 PM

it was 67 by Baylor vs. Washington like 5 days before your game

The mound of dirt under that rug is becoming hard to

Jan 10, 2012, 5:39 PM

ignore.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Jan 10, 2012, 5:45 PM

If anyone had said in August, we would win 10 games and the ACC, I would have laughed. This team seriously over achieved! I say that living in Columbia having to live with a bunch of chicken fans around!

You know you've raised a real tiger fan when you ask your son what he wants his cub scout pinewood derby car to be and he says a Tiger!

whatever...

Jan 10, 2012, 6:47 PM

-humiliated by a lowly NC State
-humiliated by a USuC for third year running
-set a new record for bowl humiliation and solidified the term "pulling a Clemson'

pretty much eliminates the can of whitewash you just splashed all over the place

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Yours is MUCH shorter..

Jan 10, 2012, 6:56 PM

I bet you're used to hearing that.

Re: Spin cycle

Jan 10, 2012, 7:18 PM

Left out records getting set for getting embarrassed in a BCS Bowl Game and our azzes handed to us by our rival for the third year in a row!!

"Staff Report" or just spin from the AD's PR Department?

Jan 10, 2012, 8:08 PM

Instead of writing, "Staff Reports" in the tagline as though the TigerNet staff authored this, wouldn't it be better to label it "Press release from the Clemson AD's PR Departnment"?

It seems dishonest and sycophantic to post the AD's press releases as a "staff report".

Medical spin from the AD's PR Department?

Jan 10, 2012, 11:43 PM

Is that like, after all the advertising hype(pumper view):
Disclaimer(dumper view):
This medication, can cause frequent urination, severe headaches, blindness, impotence, indigestion, gas, bloating, member stiffness lasting longer than 4 hrs, and about 50 other side affects...should any of these occur please seek immediate medical attention...
;)

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Pulling a Clemson" now part of national media jargon********

Jan 11, 2012, 6:50 AM

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic