Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Scouting the NC team at the Shrine Bowl
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 5,164

Front Page Story: Scouting the NC team at the Shrine Bowl

Dec 16, 2011, 3:18 PM

Scouting the NC team at the Shrine Bowl

David Hood give a scouting report Jonathan Bullard and the North Carolina Shrine Bowl team. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Front Page Story: Scouting the NC team at the Shrine Bowl

Dec 16, 2011, 3:54 PM

Sounds good! I live in Spartanburg, are tickets available to the game?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Front Page Story: Scouting the NC team at the Shrine Bowl

Dec 16, 2011, 5:26 PM

Dabo has proven that he has turned into a master CEO at getting a great coaching staff into Clemson. But he is one H&LL of a recruiter. Putting together the right coaching staff along with the recruits he brings in makes him worth every dime of his salary, even more. I was never one of those that wanted Dabo run out of town. And I think that those that did, they should be very glad that the Admin wasn't listening. No, he is not a Danny Ford, and he will never be. But he just as much wants the best things for Clemson. One big difference as far as we know at this point. Dabo is doing it the right way, by keeping the NCAA from snooping around and breathing down our neck. The most important thing for me here is. I'm all in with Dabo and what he is doing for Clemson. GOOOOOOO DABO TIGERSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

realistically

Dec 16, 2011, 11:06 PM

Looking at bullard i think he will take time to adjust to college he wont be a beast this year but his potential is very comparable to bowers. However i see watkins playing and being a key contributor his freshmen year as a 3tech.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 3
| visibility 5,164
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic