Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Willard playing pain free, excelling on the field
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Front Page Story: Willard playing pain free, excelling on the field

Oct 3, 2011, 4:56 PM

Willard playing pain free, excelling on the field

A year ago Clemson linebacker Jonathan "Tig" Willard said he played with only one arm to tackle with. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Front Page Story: Willard playing pain free, excelling on the field

Oct 3, 2011, 5:14 PM

So glad to see this young man getting the accolades he deserves. He's put in some really solid performances for us this year although he hasn't really been grabbing the headlines. He reminds me of certain past Tigers who didn't necessarily garner all the press put absolutely showed up to play each and every game. Guys like this are essential to the success of a team, I believe. Way to go, Tig. Keep it up.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tig deserves it. Way to be a leader.***

Oct 3, 2011, 7:46 PM

Are these Tiger Folks interviewing OUR Men...or what?

Oct 4, 2011, 12:01 AM [ in reply to Re: Front Page Story: Willard playing pain free, excelling on the field ]

Please...Please...Please! Can someone please give a clue to the staff that is interviewing our players? Stop asking stupid, irrelevant questions to these young men. "What class were you going to when they stopped to congratulate you?" What were you eating when you burped at lunch today?" "Does your mom and dad work?" 'Bout sound like probing coot questions...

Every athlete is a student of Clemson U. in acceptable standing. Period-end of story. They are working their butts off to help benefit this school in many ways. Lets keep stuff simple, and for God's sake...cut out the ambiguous, pseudo-trapping questions that may put OUR kids in suspicious light unnecessarily.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic