Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Hangin' with Chad
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Front Page Story: Hangin' with Chad

Oct 3, 2011, 1:06 PM

Hangin' with Chad

Highlights from offensive coordinator Chad Morris’ meeting with the media Monday in the WestZone. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Everything this man says is pure gold.

Oct 3, 2011, 1:16 PM

Love the attitude.

"The rock has strange powers. When you rub it, and run down the hill, the adrenaline flows. It’s the most emotional experience I’ve ever had." -Michael Dean Perry

"If you don't like Clemson, something is wrong with YOU." -Dabo Swinney

Re: Everything this man says is pure gold.- Pretty much

Oct 3, 2011, 1:26 PM

he seems to have their attention for sure

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The admin better dish out some gold if they want him to stay***

Oct 4, 2011, 12:11 PM [ in reply to Everything this man says is pure gold. ]

"I will be the biggest rear end there is."

Oct 3, 2011, 1:21 PM

And this is why Clemson football is relevant this year. Kudos to our HC, OC and DC.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: "I will be the biggest rear end there is." so that would

Oct 3, 2011, 1:32 PM

mean he would have to out Spurrier Spurrier right???

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: "I will be the biggest rear end there is." so that would

Oct 3, 2011, 3:36 PM

I think he was referring to the biggest rear end at Clemson. There is, of course, the grand daddy of rear ends in cola at the school of columbia.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually, I think Spurrier has that market cornered!***

Oct 3, 2011, 2:39 PM [ in reply to "I will be the biggest rear end there is." ]

LOL check the 8:33 mark on the 2nd vid. He says

Oct 3, 2011, 1:37 PM

"They'll be grounded." Then he kind of looks away for a second like he's thinking to himself, & then under his breath he says "..promise."

I absolutely love this coach. He's hilarious & a great leader of young men

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LOL check the 8:33 mark on the 2nd vid. He says

Oct 4, 2011, 9:41 AM

Nice catch! That's hilarious.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You gotta love this guy!

Oct 3, 2011, 2:02 PM

I don't think we have to worry about success going to their heads. Sounds like Morris isn't gonna let it happen.

Re: Front Page Story: Hangin' with Chad

Oct 3, 2011, 2:03 PM

This man is the ereal deal.He can get 2 star players to play at his level and no one will stop them. One h3ll of a coach!

A 5-7 season isnt impressive!!!

Oct 3, 2011, 2:09 PM

CM just gets it! This is what the fans have felt like was missing from the coaching staff all along. Give Coach a lot of credit... its not just players he is recruiting! Coach Swinney just became a better coach with the Morris hire!

Keep it up boys

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One interpretation: Until we win it, it's a loss. I LOVE IT

Oct 3, 2011, 2:40 PM

That's good motivation.

Tell our guys the win belongs to the other team until they TAKE IT AWAY FROM THEM. Freaking brilliant!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A 5-7 season isnt impressive!!!

Oct 3, 2011, 3:39 PM [ in reply to A 5-7 season isnt impressive!!! ]

Most great head coaches are great because they surround themselves with great staffs. That is what great CEO's do. The best ones also give kudos where they are deserved, too. Dabo is good at that.

Oct 3, 2011, 3:23 PM

this guy is a gem, im glad hes a Tiger!!!!! i luv how hes harping on the team getting continually better/improving so we dont become complascent...How easy it is to rest on your laurels, and next thing you know your saying; "oh no we suck again" lolz...

other teams might not be 5-0 at this point, but its a long season, and you can bet opponents will improve especially cuz they are hungry to win...clemson has to keep evolving as a team and getting better as well...awesome job the first 5/12 er hopefully 5/14 of the season...

how will clemson continue from this point forward after winning the "tournament of champions" thus far?? Personally i see good things, but ill feel better if they can get past a BC team they havent scored a TD against in two yrs...and G.T. is running over everyone, not to mention UNC is a tough team who beat us last year.

No opponent should ever be taken for granted, especially with this schedule, clemson is gonna have to dig deep and keep improving if they want to reach their goals this season.

Oct 3, 2011, 7:43 PM

Love this guy...Hes got the IT factor about him. I just hope he stays at Clemson a lil while before movin to a HC job bc beleve me it will happen sooner than later if he keeps coaching like this...GO TIGERS!!!

With the exception of Rich Rodriquez, this is the first

Oct 4, 2011, 4:59 PM

offensive coordinator in over 20 years who I think truly gets it. I was hopeful, but skeptical of how big an impact the offense could make in the first year in a new system. Without question he has the players attention and command of his part of the team.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic