Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TigerNet Talk #109
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,549

TigerNet Talk #109

Sep 1, 2011, 10:40 AM

TigerNet Talk #109

This week I give my predictions on the entire season. Plus, did Dabo Swinney make the right moves in the off-season? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TigerNet Talk #109

Sep 1, 2011, 2:10 PM

Although I enjoy listening to the podcast, I'm not sure you've got a good pulse on tiger nation....1/2 of tiger nation is not ready for Dabo's head. If anything, all of tiger nation wants the program to succeed. There is
some frustration over the lack of execution but the coach has made staff changes and I think the fan base is ready to see those impacts. Please don't run off saying 1/2 of Clemson is ready for Dabo's head, we're not.

Yes, last season was a dissapointment but I think you have to give the coach 3-4 years to set up his own players in his system. I think you should poll the fan base before spreading rumors that we are ready for dabo's head.

Anytime you hire a new coach, you have to go through the growing pains. Let's focus on this year and our team's development through the year rather than speculate about Dabo's future. After all it's not about Dabo, it's about "winning championships".

I think you're taking it out of context, IMHO

Sep 1, 2011, 2:16 PM

I think that the qualifier was "if there's no improvement" ...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Re: I think you're taking it out of context, IMHO

Sep 1, 2011, 2:42 PM

How long have you been saving that acronym? Glad I could help you bring it to the table

Go Tigers!

Fine, then be a ####***

Sep 1, 2011, 2:43 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Sep 1, 2011, 4:33 PM [ in reply to Re: TigerNet Talk #109 ]

I thought the program was an excellent analysis of the potential in this team. I did not find it to be negative at all. I believe Tigernet is fortunate to have this kind of professional analysis of the Clemson program, and I commend the commentator.

Sep 2, 2011, 11:38 AM [ in reply to Re: TigerNet Talk #109 ]

I don't remember him saying half of Tiger nation, he said a significant amount of Tiger nation. Big difference.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Swanny WE WILL NOT LOSE TO THE COOTS.

Sep 2, 2011, 1:20 AM

come holler at me after the seasons over and you will thank me for my prophecy

i've never been more confident in beating south carolina every in my life.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope you are right- there is a lot of season between now &

Sep 2, 2011, 4:32 PM

then. That's just my preseason GUT feeling.

Thanks for tuning in. I'm so jacked up right now I want to do a live call in show on Fridays!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgtnt_user_logo.pngbadge-ringofhonor-elswann.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,549
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic