Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Alabama OL blown away by Clemson visit
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Jul 9, 2011, 12:36 PM

Former Auburn commitment and 3-star offensive line prospect Michael Flint toured the Clemson campus with his parents Friday, and the 6-4, 300-pounder said he was blown away by his visit. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can you say

Jul 9, 2011, 12:41 PM

silent commit? Bet he lets Dabo know his intentions to be a Tiger within a few weeks.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Re: Alabama OL blown away by Clemson visit

Jul 9, 2011, 12:57 PM

I hope he's OK.

OL Michael Flint Now Knows What We Knew All Along...Clemson

Jul 9, 2011, 1:44 PM

is one heck of a school...with great natural beauty...warm & friendly people...excellent curriculum...splendid football history going back to John Heisman...new facilities...one-of-a-kind football stadium filled with over 80,000 rabid loud fans...and, The HILL.

Come on to play & learn at Clemson Michael, and you'll never be sorry...and will be a Clemson Man...always welcomed back til you die...and honored thereafter forever.

Go TIGERS! Play Ball.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol***

Jul 9, 2011, 9:23 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He looks a little nasty.***

Jul 9, 2011, 2:42 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are we going to have enough room for all these guys?

Jul 9, 2011, 3:24 PM

it's like these kids are beating down doors to get in Clemson. We are doing something right.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Are we going to have enough room for all these guys?

Jul 9, 2011, 4:27 PM

But the amount that are coming here they arent all committing. We are having alot of great recruits come here in the past but we have also lost A TON OF TALENT who went to conference champion schools and even national champion schools. I like what we're getting to come visit but I want more final commits. BASICALLY TOP 5 RECRUTING CLASSES YR IN AND OUT. Not a top 5 once every several years.

Jul 9, 2011, 4:55 PM [ in reply to Are we going to have enough room for all these guys? ]

I would say Dabo deserves alot the Credit. He is a hungry young coach that has been embarrassed. He got pissed at him self, surround himself with winners. Hopefully, he will bring Clemson back to the winning way. The man that most doubted, has brought a ton of talent to Clemson. I think he is going to make Clemson a real threat again. Its not to late for the doubters to come on and lets get behind this team, these recruits, and these coaches, and enjoy this ride to the top. Especially us old ones, we know what it feels like. It is awesome!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 10, 2011, 5:52 PM

you are exactly right,us "old timers" remember watching us tee it up against the oklahomas,nebraskas,penn states,and others and walking away with heads held high and proud.we will get back,and believe me when i say how sweet it is.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 9, 2011, 6:47 PM [ in reply to Are we going to have enough room for all these guys? ]

Yes we will the OL from woodruff may have to go the prep school route.

Oliver Jones better hurry on jump on board or he will miss

Jul 9, 2011, 4:34 PM

the bus!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"There is just something special about it [Clemson] ....."

Jul 9, 2011, 5:25 PM

"It was incredible ..... "

How can it be denied or minimized when someone who barely knows us senses it in less than 2 hours ????

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: "There is just something special about it [Clemson] ....."

Jul 9, 2011, 6:51 PM

Indded and one of these days, I will make it back to this special place as well!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 9, 2011, 7:02 PM

What is this "new technology" in the weight room?

Spinach***

Jul 9, 2011, 9:28 PM

Jul 10, 2011, 6:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Alabama OL blown away by Clemson visit ]

Maybe it's counterfeit/weight presses...spits out a greenback with every lift???

OK...I keyed, I keyed.

Looks like a solid recruit, and a BIG one. Good luck landing him.

BTW does anyone know why he dropped Auburn, or is he still interested?

Jul 10, 2011, 6:52 PM

My guess is he doesn't want to be tied to a school with sanctions looming, and maybe he didn't like what he saw going on there. Who knows, but it is hard to get a smart kid who visits Clemson not to like what he sees. It is even more impressive for the parents, because they know their kid will be in a great environment, surrounded by coaches and other players with high morals who do care about their kid. Granted, every now and again we have a slip up with behavior, but it is the exception, not the rule. There is something in those hills, and it cannot be denied.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic