Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Brownell year-end press conference
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Mar 24, 2011, 3:13 PM

Audio and video from Clemson head basketball coach Brad Brownell's end of the year press conference. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did he mention that layups are better than hitting 3's?***

Mar 24, 2011, 3:21 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I'd rather make the front end of a 1 and 1 than hit a 3.***

Mar 24, 2011, 3:24 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's even better***

Mar 24, 2011, 3:26 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

But if string enough lay-ups along then you can hit the big

Mar 24, 2011, 3:27 PM [ in reply to I'd rather make the front end of a 1 and 1 than hit a 3.*** ]

three to tie and then win in overtime....

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"You gonna do something or just stand there and bleed?"

he said it's better to tie your shoes together and try and

Mar 24, 2011, 3:28 PM

play than hitting the game winning shot

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: From what he was saying about the way

Mar 24, 2011, 6:45 PM

he felt about Clemson and TDP. I think he will be here for awhile. He loves a challenge, and he feels taking on Duke and UNC + ACC reff is a challenge he wants to take on. If he can beat those 3 obsticles, he will feel he has become one of the best college coaches out there. And I'm sure that has been his dream since the day he way counting shots, and keeping stats for his dad.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic