Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Stitt scores career-high 25 points, but Tigers can't overcome late Heels' run
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 3,347

Mar 12, 2011, 5:07 PM

Senior guard Demontez Stitt's career-high 25 points wasn't enough to overcome the 40 points tossed in by UNC's Harrison Barnes, and the Tar Heels held on for a 92-87 overtime victory in ACC semifinals. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Stitt scores career-high 25 points, but Tigers can't overcome late Heels' run

Mar 12, 2011, 5:08 PM

Hard to believe that 25 is his career-high

Difficult loss, but I am proud

Mar 12, 2011, 5:48 PM

of the effort of this team. With decent draw in the tournament, they could go far.

I'm liking Brownell more and more each game. He is showing that he was the right hire.

Re: Stitt scores career-high 25 points, but Tigers can't overcome late Heels' run

Mar 12, 2011, 7:11 PM

I"m so proud of this team. They play smart and with a lot of heart. Without a doubt, Brad Brownell is the best coach in the ACC. He's done wonders with this team. I couldn't help but notice the vast blue sea on both sides of the court and small patches of orange in the corners fo the arena behind the end lines. Makes one wonder how the ACC allocates tickets. Go Tigers! You'll do well in the big dance!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 13, 2011, 10:12 AM

I am very very proud of this basketball team as well. Especially how hard they battled UNC and Duke this year. The ACC Tournament was a semi success with us beating another RPI top 50 opponent, and only losing to UNC BY 5 Points when everyone knows when you play UNC & Duke you play your 5 against their 8. Maybe one of these days we can play these teams with no bias and have a fair game and see who can pull out the win. UNC & Duke player for player have better talent, but I will put our smarts and our heart up against anyone!!!!!!!!

Replies: 4
| visibility 3,347
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic