Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My Gosh. Answers for those who need guidance.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

My Gosh. Answers for those who need guidance.

Sep 2, 2005, 10:51 AM

Will the game be cancelled? Of course not, you dousche.

Is there a gas shortage? Maybe in some locations.

Should you still come to the game? Of course, you Nancys. Even if you have a moderately difficult time finding gas, you still have an extra day to get home. You'll be fine.

Will you be able to find gas? Yes, although you may have to go to your second choice of gas stations instead of your first. Cry me a river.

Will you be able to afford gas? Yes, although it will be more expensive than before. Cry me a river, again.

Did USC beat UCF? Barely.

Does USC still suck? Absolutely.

Is OBS the savior? Absolutely not. They will be destroyed in the SEC East and subsequently by the Tigers

What should you wear to the game tomorrow? Anything and everything ORANGE. Tshirt, polo, jersey--who cares if its ORANGE.

What should you wear today? See above answer.

Do we have a shot at beating aTm? You're #### right we do.

Will we beat aTm? We will sure as hell do better than last year.

Will Death Valley be loud? Oh hell yes.

Should you stand up? You know the stand up rules. If you have to ask, then YES, stand up.

Should you woo-hoo? NO, absolutely NOT! Unless of course you're my wife and you don't listen to what I tell you to do.

Should you tailgate with me? Sure, pull up a stump, I'll be the guy in Lot 4 with a #6 jersey on. But you better be ready to drink.

Should you do any work today? You should, but as you can see from this post, it's going to be difficult.

I can't wait till tomorrow!!!
Go Tigers!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“The best moment was on draft day when (N.C. State’s Mario Williams, Manny Lawson and John McCargo) all got picked in the first round,” said Dustin Fry. “That was kind of nice knowing we ran for 254 yards against three first-round defensive linemen.”

stand-up rules?***

Sep 2, 2005, 11:01 AM

Re: stand-up rules?***

Sep 2, 2005, 11:03 AM

click below

http://www.thetigernet.com/forums/thread.jspa?forumID=1&threadID=139090&messageID=1636489#1636489

“The best moment was on draft day when (N.C. State’s Mario Williams, Manny Lawson and John McCargo) all got picked in the first round,” said Dustin Fry. “That was kind of nice knowing we ran for 254 yards against three first-round defensive linemen.”

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic