Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dear coot recruiting enthusiast that troll our board.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 5,284

Dear coot recruiting enthusiast that troll our board.

Jul 29, 2017, 5:48 PM

Yes I use dear because you idiots are too stupid to realize we use deer on purpose.

With that said.....your coach doesn't develop talent. His 4 and 5 star players at Florida got drafted because of measurables. In other words they got drafted in spite of him not because of him. Our coach gets his players drafted because of the high character he demands and that includes 2 and 3 stars such as Vic Beasley and Grady Jarrett.

Y'all call him "flipper." Who in the hell has he flipped as the coach at Mouth Carolina?

In closing the only good recruits Boom gets are instate players we don't have room for so pony up and send Coach Swinney a check for being your best recruiter.

In closing outside of the recruits our coach can't accept keep pumping up the kids you take away from ECU, the lower half of the ACC, the upper half of the Sunbelt, and in one case the Ivy League.....That is all.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Timmy's attempt to troll our board today is the dumbest attempt I've seen since

Jul 29, 2017, 6:27 PM

The last time he tried to troll our board. He is in a class all by himself.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dear coot recruiting enthusiast that troll our board.

Jul 29, 2017, 8:17 PM

Muschamp, from all accounts by Gamecock fans, is a top-notch recruiter. The top recruits he has gotten were lower on our board than those who committed to us. Smith was one. Joyner is another because he wanted to be a QB. Don't forget (was it Williams the DB?) who was not a priority. So, in essence, Muschamp, by default, and not by any perceived recruiting prowess, has benefitted from our level of recruiting because all three wanted to be a Tiger. The Gamecocks got three excellent athletes with little or no effort on their part.

Furthermore, Dabo doesn't take a recruit just because he wants to jump aboard the Tiger train, he must meet specific character, academic and talent levels to even be considered worthy of an offer.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's pretty much it in a nutshell Joe.***

Jul 29, 2017, 8:42 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dear coot recruiting enthusiast that troll our board.

Jul 29, 2017, 8:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Dear coot recruiting enthusiast that troll our board. ]

Muschump lamds some top 100 guys like Williams last class bc all the other schools filled up. He gets the scraps like he will thisnyear. There is a very talented top 150 LB in Cola we prob could have got but didn't recruit he will likely go to Coots they get guys like that. He was elite recruiter at Texas and Florida bc they had the name and they sold them selves while at Texas they were playing for titles and UF just got done winning 2 under Meyer so they sold themselves he's not a top notch recruiter it shows in cootville.

Quality post is Quality

Jul 29, 2017, 8:58 PM

Well done. Though I must admit I find some joy in the coot trolls that post here - especially during down time. Their ignorance brings me amusement. But calling TimmyCoot a troll is giving her much more credit than she deserves. She suucks at trolling

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

The coots brag about Muscrat's recruiting prowess because

Jul 30, 2017, 6:48 AM

that's the bill of goods they have been sold to justify his hiring.

Pay no attention to his W/L record, which is only 6 games above .500 in 6 years of being a head coach.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

Re: The coots brag about Muscrat's recruiting prowess because

Jul 30, 2017, 6:55 AM

When I think of "elite" recruiters, muscoot is NOT high on that list. He is like a dog at the dinner table, when all the good stuff is gone, he gets thrown the scraps that other people don't eat.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The coots brag about Muscrat's recruiting prowess because

Jul 30, 2017, 11:42 AM

Not at my house, if I eat rib eye, my best friend eats rib eye. If I eat roast, my best friend eats roast and most of the carrots bc he loves them, and I don't care to much for them. I will bag the scraps up bc, I have a safe spot about a mile from my house that I will take the scraps for animals that aren't getting fed bc some prick has thrown them away....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 5,284
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic