Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Oh boy, this is not good…
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

Oh boy, this is not good…

Mar 14, 2022, 1:10 PM

Someone bought Tom Brady’s final TD pass football for $500k, just hours before he announced his return.

https://sports.yahoo.com/amphtml/tom-bradys-last-td-ball-that-mike-evans-gave-away-sells-for-518-k-201959580.html

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Hopefully, he has a kid that he can play catch with.***

Mar 14, 2022, 1:12 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Haha I’d like to see if he can throw his kid in a perfect spiral.***

Mar 14, 2022, 1:15 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He should sue Tom Brady.

Mar 14, 2022, 1:32 PM [ in reply to Hopefully, he has a kid that he can play catch with.*** ]

Even when he loses, the ball will at least have some more interest.

Message was edited by: Francis Marion®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Yes, he would lose. Court would rule

Mar 15, 2022, 8:59 AM

it to be an 'act of Tom.'. ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lucky Johnson

Re: He should sue Tom Brady.

Mar 15, 2022, 9:33 AM [ in reply to He should sue Tom Brady. ]

Probably any winning TD ball that he won a super bowl will be worth 10-15 pounds of $100 dollar bills one day;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Oh boy, this is not good…

Mar 14, 2022, 1:14 PM

Naw, just takes a little "pursuasion" in the preseason game. Give a unknown open-tryout ex-LSU guy in need to some money about $10k to come in low during the scrimmage and "Theisman" the problem.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don’t think I can give this a TU…

Mar 14, 2022, 1:24 PM

but I appreciate the fact you are a problem solver.

I’ve got Gronks beer bong from his last game

Mar 14, 2022, 1:20 PM

Hope he doesn’t come back too

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 14, 2022, 1:29 PM

He can just call it his “Tom Brady’s First Fake Retirement Ball”

Mar 15, 2022, 9:02 AM

Or...the Tom-pulled-a-trick-play-on-me ball.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

yeah go ahead and rub it in

Mar 14, 2022, 1:46 PM

It is bad enough it showed up looking like this.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol...

Mar 14, 2022, 1:52 PM

I knew that was a fake right away, unless "Cope Harbell" is the new NFL Commissioner.

Re: Lol...

Mar 14, 2022, 1:54 PM

whew, that is a relief. I would have felt like an idiot for spending 500k on the real thing and having it show up here flat.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That would deflate the price, I would think. It certainly

Mar 14, 2022, 9:00 PM

deflates the value of it now that Brady is coming back. Tom should do the right thing, and buy it back from the unfortunate customer.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 14, 2022, 2:00 PM

Was the ball signed, dated, or did it come with authenticity papers as the last thrown TD by Brady. If so, it would seem that the seller would have to give the guy a refund, right?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 14, 2022, 2:24 PM

I have a souvenir cup from the Furman vs Clemson game in 2018. Taking bids starting at $200k. Compared to that Brady ball, it's a steal!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 15, 2022, 9:01 AM

$2001

yeah looks rather shady to me

Mar 14, 2022, 2:33 PM

held off on announcing until the ball sold..i wouldnt pay

$$ gambled is lost

Mar 14, 2022, 6:21 PM

20 years back invested in a Clemson Barbie the guy told me would be worth a fortune some day.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the tug abides

I had the Ken cheerleader version of that…

Mar 14, 2022, 8:46 PM

but I lost his outfit years ago.

sorry to here…

Mar 14, 2022, 9:05 PM

you are more than welcome to borrow mine. its kind of a combo of both outfits. pretty cool - just sayin’.

tmale me!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: $$ gambled is lost

Mar 15, 2022, 9:23 AM [ in reply to $$ gambled is lost ]

No pun intended, just saying unless you've had it priced, but I was thinking about the guy telling you what something would be worth in the future, and I was thinking that it could be worth less than what you paid for it. You never really know the future worth of something, Especially on things that there were thousands of them made and sold!!!!

That's like finding a barn/garage kept car that was maybe produced in the 1950's, if it wasn't a very popular car in it's day. Like a 1955 Buick cost around $3 brand new in it's days. Garage kept low mileage with all matching numbers to that car, and matching means same engine, transmission, and rear end that matches the serial # in the door. Every letter and # tells what that vehicle came with, and the same numbers are stamped in those parts on that vehicle. It top condition, you can Xs the price for today by 10 to 12 time. Now a 1963 Vett, or a 1965 mustang, you can about name you price if you find someone wanting it bad enough!!! I read about those Vetts, depending on the body style and engine, that sold for a half mil!!!!

Mar 14, 2022, 6:23 PM

He'll probably sell it for a couple of thousand to at least get something back. Brady will then tear his ACL in spring training and never throw another pass again.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 14, 2022, 9:31 PM

LOL

Mar 15, 2022, 9:08 AM [ in reply to Re: Oh boy, this is not good… ]

Brady looks into the camera as he leaves the field and says, "Gotcha!" Only one man knows what that means.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Mar 15, 2022, 9:27 AM [ in reply to Re: Oh boy, this is not good… ]

No way, save for great-great grand kid/kids to sell when they are about retirement age, and get the $500K back out of it bc, there probably want be a dozen of them left in the world!!!

I'm not Tom Brady, but if I were in his shoes, I would just

Mar 15, 2022, 9:07 AM

stay home and make more babies.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

I know it's hard to tell...

Mar 15, 2022, 9:12 AM

but I think Tom Brady is a man.

OK Marlin Perkins

Mar 15, 2022, 9:23 AM

https://imgflip.com/i/68qd2o

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: I know it's hard to tell...

Mar 15, 2022, 9:30 AM [ in reply to I know it's hard to tell... ]

I will say that there isn't that many men 45 years old that could play well enough to win a NFL Super Bowl!!!

Re: I know it's hard to tell...

Mar 15, 2022, 2:40 PM [ in reply to I know it's hard to tell... ]

are you not aware that certain men can now give birth?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Mar 15, 2022, 12:17 PM

If Tom was a class act, he would buy that football back - at that price.

He's got plenty of $$ to do so.

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic