Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Shorts shopping today...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 52
| visibility 1

Shorts shopping today...

May 25, 2021, 1:59 PM

A shorter inseam looks best with my body type, so I try and find 7”. What’s your favorite inseam?

Go Tigers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Nobody cares***

May 25, 2021, 1:59 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

While I don't care about your thoughts on inseams...

May 25, 2021, 2:07 PM

I do care about how embarrassing your response is to tnet and our fanbase. Nobody will want to come here, we will become a Boston College type of forum.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

So, are you suggesting we should begin every conversation

May 25, 2021, 2:13 PM

with a potential recruit with, "Hey, nice inseam. Is that your favorite inseam length?"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Well Clemson Basketball does need all the help it can get.***

May 25, 2021, 2:18 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Monte BrownLee could use some help too, it would appear.

May 25, 2021, 2:41 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Re: Well Clemson Basketball does need all the help it can get.***

May 26, 2021, 12:47 PM [ in reply to Well Clemson Basketball does need all the help it can get.*** ]

I think the inseam size for our baseball team is a major problem. All of their pants look to be too small/tight, and that is why they can't swing the bat very well, bc it's painful when they try!!! It appears that coaches and players have never took a look at the pants that hitters like Babe Ruth was wearing. They had enough room in their pants to take really hard full swings without looking, acting like the ball hit them in their crotch!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So, are you suggesting we should begin every conversation

May 26, 2021, 8:31 AM [ in reply to So, are you suggesting we should begin every conversation ]

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Or worse, USuCk or Georgia

May 25, 2021, 2:57 PM [ in reply to While I don't care about your thoughts on inseams... ]

we always seem to have some of their transients floating around

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like to keep it modest, while also strutting my stuff

May 25, 2021, 2:06 PM

so I find a 2" or 3" inseam looks best with my booty type

Body type***

Autocorrect...

Re: I like to keep it modest, while also strutting my stuff

May 25, 2021, 9:40 PM [ in reply to I like to keep it modest, while also strutting my stuff ]

Does anything show?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

On you?!

or her?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

Re: Shorts shopping today...

May 25, 2021, 2:10 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have great knees so longer inseams are out of the question***

May 25, 2021, 2:34 PM

That’s a pretty small inseam...

May 25, 2021, 2:38 PM

What do you bench?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If your IQ is below 98, you may be onto something here.

May 25, 2021, 2:40 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

May 25, 2021, 2:52 PM

This was the perfect poast to distract us from our baseball woes.

Please don't encourage her.***

May 25, 2021, 2:58 PM

Speaking of inseams...

May 25, 2021, 2:55 PM

I'm having some guys over this weekend for a Tom Cruise moviethon and pokerfest. Besides the usual 5 card stud, Texas Hold'em, and Strip, what other types of poker do y'all play on guys only night?

Pro tip...

May 25, 2021, 2:57 PM

Wear 3 pairs of socks.

I usually do 2.5 pairs. You’ll have to use your imagination to figure out

May 25, 2021, 5:58 PM

Where the half goes. Actually you probably won’t but I will add another pair next time. Thanks for the tip. I mean thanks for the advice.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So, YOU'RE the one who originated that saying

May 26, 2021, 8:15 AM

"Sock it to Me!" on Rowan and Martin's Laugh -In all those years ago!

Always wondered how that got started. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pro tip...

May 25, 2021, 9:43 PM [ in reply to Pro tip... ]

Figured you'd wear NO socks to give you an advantage! ??

Re: Pro tip...

May 26, 2021, 11:57 AM [ in reply to Pro tip... ]

If you are wearing 3 pairs of socks, that means you were lying about your inseam size like most men do. If your inseams was what you claims, you would enter the game with just those shorts with a smirk on your face!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Speaking of inseams...

May 25, 2021, 7:29 PM [ in reply to Speaking of inseams... ]

Uhhhhhhh........hmmmmmm........strip poker with the guys? I’m out.

C'mon man, half of'em might idnetify as females..........***

May 25, 2021, 8:19 PM

May 25, 2021, 3:04 PM

wait....

inseam correct?

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

May 25, 2021, 6:17 PM

I've read that the average is actually 5, but guys tend to say 7.5.

May 26, 2021, 12:01 PM

7.5 was known as average with the males in my family :)!!!

May 25, 2021, 5:49 PM

I misread the subject line as short stopping. I didn’t watch the game, so it took a minute to understand what a 7” inseam has to do with bad baseball. Are the gentlemen’s baseball team pants too short I asked myself. Yeah, maybe so.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 25, 2021, 6:03 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 25, 2021, 6:12 PM

If the basketball team wins go with a 6 inseam but if they lose go with a 8 or 9 inseam.

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

If you have a micropeen 7” work

May 25, 2021, 6:26 PM

Otherwise put on man shorts

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Most of my shorts just kind of happen,

May 25, 2021, 7:33 PM

but that is denim for you.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FM be like...

May 25, 2021, 10:25 PM

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

May 26, 2021, 7:48 AM

Is your inseam too short, or are you glad to see me?

I have to go with a longer inseam simply out of physical necessity.....

I’m sorry...

May 26, 2021, 7:59 AM

I don’t follow?

Re: I’m sorry...

May 26, 2021, 3:42 PM

No, you want me to follow you so you can stop real fast.....

I'll t male you some pigs

So this is yestiddy's POTD?

May 26, 2021, 7:58 AM

SMH out loud

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: So this is yestiddy's POTD?

May 26, 2021, 8:08 AM

I picked a bad day to show pity.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i know right..

May 26, 2021, 8:57 AM [ in reply to So this is yestiddy's POTD? ]

you’d have to be pretty dumb to tu that poast

pretty
pretty
dumb

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

May 26, 2021, 8:29 AM

So you like the 70's nut cutter look???

Congrats on short shorts potd, here are some 5 in you may be

May 26, 2021, 8:31 AM

interested in.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07FH5BW6M/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Great for the golf course:

Thank you for the kind words...

May 26, 2021, 9:18 AM

but I am not clicking on that link.

She TOLD you she was looking for 7", actually has been for

May 26, 2021, 10:40 AM [ in reply to Congrats on short shorts potd, here are some 5 in you may be ]

a long time. Seams to be impotent to her.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Absolutely....

May 26, 2021, 12:29 PM

SHAKING MY HEAD on this one!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

7"

May 26, 2021, 3:44 PM

Is a short inseam for you? Why not just admit you wear capris?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Re: 7"

May 26, 2021, 5:31 PM

Anything less than 5" is basically trash

May 26, 2021, 3:48 PM

TWSS

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 19, 2021, 2:29 PM

5.5 inch, accentuates the quads after a a nice leg pump from squats and deadlifts.

Jul 19, 2021, 5:38 PM

Bear Bottom Clothing makes some great shorts.

Aug 17, 2021, 5:56 AM

my favorite inseam shorts are https://www.ustradeent.com/team-driven-coaches-shorts-368446.html most comfy shorts ever

Replies: 52
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic