Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

Jul 25, 2016, 7:27 AM

Thought I'd hit a wall at 7,500 ... but my 5 figure dream is about take shape ...and I couldn't thank the people enough that have watched my struggle through the morass that has been "110%'er " .

There will be updates from the other side , for all of you still plying your TNet wares and only recieving 4 figures for your troubles .
#staystrong
#tnetON!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: 10,000

Jul 25, 2016, 7:33 AM

Steak knives or velvet Elvis print?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

this place has gone downhill

Jul 25, 2016, 8:31 AM

it used to be lapdance from dsp

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

Re: this place has gone downhill

Jul 25, 2016, 8:48 AM

I'd go back below 10k before I would view anything so offensive .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jul 25, 2016, 8:45 AM [ in reply to Re: 10,000 ]

Elvis !

DB23

20 years and I am still under 5k....

Jul 25, 2016, 7:52 AM

it most certainly will be a milestone for me to get to the 10k mark! :)

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

wow. hard to find people that have been around longer than

Jul 25, 2016, 8:32 AM

me

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

Not everything's about you***

Jul 25, 2016, 8:39 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

um. wrong***

Jul 25, 2016, 8:40 AM

I take back what I said

Jul 25, 2016, 8:48 AM

You post one day out of every 5 months or so because you're skeered and Crump changed you long ago. So "Not everything's about you" isn't quite accurate...I should've said "who are you again?"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

how can someone locked under my desk change me?

Jul 25, 2016, 8:50 AM

they don't let me post from the asylum.

Let's put the pogstickers away , men ...and

Jul 25, 2016, 8:53 AM [ in reply to I take back what I said ]

let's get back to focusing on my moment .

DB23

*pigstickers

Jul 25, 2016, 8:53 AM

Stupid tiny keyboard .

DB23

how is this for a buzzkill

Jul 25, 2016, 8:54 AM [ in reply to Let's put the pogstickers away , men ...and ]

i have 10k TUs and i'm spend most of my life locked in a padded cell

Re: how is this for a buzzkill

Jul 25, 2016, 8:56 AM

I take it that you've long since had YOUR steak knife privileges revoked .

DB23

sometimes i escape***

Jul 25, 2016, 8:58 AM

Most of your life?

Jul 25, 2016, 9:02 AM [ in reply to how is this for a buzzkill ]

That's still not enough

i agree unfortunately***

Jul 25, 2016, 9:02 AM

My main dream is to become a HOFer!

Jul 25, 2016, 9:33 AM

Getting there like a snail in hail!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My main dream is to become a HOFer!

Jul 25, 2016, 10:49 AM

You're a HOFer in my eyes , LBB !

DB23

Here's one! But only by 4 months

Jul 25, 2016, 10:57 AM [ in reply to wow. hard to find people that have been around longer than ]

...and I'm sitting under 2,000 points.

Re: 20 years and I am still under 5k....

Jul 25, 2016, 8:46 AM [ in reply to 20 years and I am still under 5k.... ]

Shows you how much time at work I actually spend working ??

DB23

Heh :P***

Jul 25, 2016, 8:47 AM [ in reply to 20 years and I am still under 5k.... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Jul 25, 2016, 7:56 AM

That next jump from 110%-er is what separates the men from the boys. Now, if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go to the jounge to post some pictures of scantily clad women. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 25, 2016, 8:25 AM

Congratulations!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congratulations sir. Alas, it is but a dream of mine...

Jul 25, 2016, 8:56 AM

After 14 years I am but barely 1/2 the way there

I am striving though to hit 6317 points on or about the last Saturday of November!!!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm nippin at your heels***

Jul 25, 2016, 10:52 AM

Jul 25, 2016, 12:15 PM

Congrats young man. You've earned it.

Jul 25, 2016, 12:32 PM

I remember that initial week , lot of being called a coot and trying to convince folks of my allegiance .
Well , I guess I passed that test.

Or did I ?

DB23

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic