Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
KB's injury, and other observations
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 4,990

KB's injury, and other observations

Oct 7, 2017, 3:58 PM

If Kelly's injury was considered serious, he would have been in the locker room, not roaming the sidelines. He'll get treatment and start Friday night.

Wake's not a bad team. Played hard the whole 60. That said, game was over after we went up 14-0

DB's were tremendous today. So much better than in years past at getting turned around and in position to make plays

Students need their ticket allotment cut. No excuse when the lone empty seats are students.

Love that we play tons of people. Who cares if the second and third teamers give up a late TD

Who cares where we are ranked now as well. Only poll that matters comes out in a few weeks, and we'll be 1 or 2

6-0 is 6-0, some of y'all quit your whining. A lot of newbs the loudest, so most probably clucker trolls to depressed to focus on their team

Go crush the crying Boeheim's now!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Amen, amen, and a double amen!!******

Oct 7, 2017, 4:09 PM

And I'll add one more thing

Oct 7, 2017, 4:16 PM

thought Johnson looked really good. People don't realize that a swing pass with a receiver running away from you is one of the most difficult passes to master. He led the guy perfect. Really impressive. And nice to see Cannon Smith get a TD

I agree about Johnson.

Oct 7, 2017, 4:18 PM

He seems to be a much better quarterback than Cooper. Mechanics and accuracy are excellent. Unless he just doesn't know the playbook well enough, he should be Bryant's backup.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

I think it is playbook

Oct 7, 2017, 4:22 PM

I would also guess that gap is closing quickly. Johnson looked confident, Zerrick did not. Under three two open guys badly, including Cain five yards behind the defense for an easy TD

threw***

Oct 7, 2017, 4:23 PM

Re: I agree Johnson was definitely up for the nooner.

Oct 7, 2017, 8:11 PM [ in reply to I agree about Johnson. ]

Looked great.

HJ did look good throwing it...

Oct 7, 2017, 4:23 PM [ in reply to And I'll add one more thing ]

The only thing I would disagree with you on the initial post is this - if Bryant IS going to be the man when it's crunch time (ACC championship, CFP) then he cannot be a gimpy running QB. He's got to have ample time for that ankle to heal. From what I saw today, Syracuse (which is not as good as Wake Forest this season) should NOT be a team that forces us to risk playing KB on a gimpy ankle. Hunter Johnson has what it takes to beat them. Give KB the full two weeks to heal; otherwise HJ may be forced into the role as a true freshman by necessity.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Off week after Cuse, so he'll get some down time

Oct 7, 2017, 8:02 PM

He may not be quite 100% but he'll be fine by Friday. Build a lead and get him out. Cuse isn't as good as Wake, but they're improved and Babers can coach. You go with Bryant if he can go, especially on the road

Re: KB's injury, and other observations

Oct 7, 2017, 4:32 PM

Great post.. That throw HJ made to Amari Rogers was an Impressive throw as well. I thought the o-lime starters played great as well. Pass protection and run blocking was impressive against a very good front that had 18 tkl last week against FSU.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What he said

Oct 8, 2017, 6:52 PM

What he said. Give that man a harrumph!

Replies: 10
| visibility 4,990
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic