Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
In all honesty
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

In all honesty

Sep 25, 2017, 1:56 PM

I never really accomplished much in my life. I made a few bad choices which didn't help me much either. I've never really had a great job. I was always smart but just never handled life well I suppose. Now I feel like I'm at the end of my life with all the heart issues i have and sometimes I look back with so much regret. So many things I wish I had done and so many places I should have seen. Even today I paid all my bills and I only have 50 bucks left til payday and I hope I make it.

With that being said. There were two things in my life I did well if I failed at most. I served my country and loved my kids with all my heart. I got one son in Clemson now who is doing well in all his classes from what I can tell and I hope he continues. I got two more boys leaving high school soon, both tops in there classes wanting to go to Clemson too if they can. I couldn't be more proud of them. I know I won't live too many more years but the boys and I always try and watch Clemson football together and the memories the last couple seasons have been great.

Watching the Tigers go to back to back national title games and win one and then start this season doing so well, sure has been fun to see. Once I'm gone, the boys will never forget those times together watching the Tigers play . When those Tigers take the field , they need to know how much joy they have brought so many people. For those few hours every Saturday, they help us all forget our problems and make life a little better.

Those players are special and win or lose this Saturday, I know the Tigers will give their best and my kids and I will be cheering them on and pulling hard for them. What a special time game day is.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In all honesty

Sep 25, 2017, 2:52 PM

you sound like you are young enough to be on the heart transplant list unless there are special circumstances- have you checked it out?

Sep 25, 2017, 3:02 PM

No I haven't but I doubt I'm a candadite. My heart is in pretty rough shape but I'm sure there are folks worse off than me. Hopefully I'll be here a bit longer with some luck.

Sep 25, 2017, 3:03 PM

You sound like a rich man to me.

God Bless

Sep 25, 2017, 3:03 PM

Ty my friend.

Sep 25, 2017, 3:19 PM

What a blessing you are giving your children, Great Memories! Now that my parents are gone it's so wonderful to have great memories. Each day I smile when one of those special memories pops into my mind. What a great dad you are, Your boys are rich!!

You are wrong in saying you never accomplished much in life

Sep 25, 2017, 3:26 PM

Sounds like you have some good boys. Life's accomplishments are not measured in dollars earned.
Stay strong, my friend. And thanks for serving our country.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tigermaul...

Sep 25, 2017, 3:59 PM

You hang in there and keep fighting the good fight!!!!!

And thank you for your service to this country!!!!...

Message was edited by: GSCtiger

Message was edited by: GSCtiger

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sounds like you accomplished a great deal

Sep 25, 2017, 4:04 PM

You loved your children and served your country. God bless you

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2017, 4:12 PM

Depression could be making your health problems worse - they have excellent medications for that now. Don't be too proud to admit to the doctor how you are feeling. I can't stand to know a Clemson man is suffering. Keep up the fight.

Women can do that***

Sep 25, 2017, 4:16 PM

Sep 26, 2017, 6:03 PM

Hey Tigermaul. Are you sensitive to spiritual matters? I haven't seen any previous posts relative to your personal situation but this one concerns me greatly. I would be willing to have a dialogue with you in a more private forum.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic