Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just stopped by to say
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 4,076

Just stopped by to say

Dec 30, 2015, 3:04 PM

Good Luck tomorrow. While I love our rivalry and all the trash talking that goes with it (not this year obviously) I will give credit where it is due. You guys have one hell of a team this year and deserve your #1 ranking. Watson is the real deal and I can't wait until he goes to the NFL. While Oklahoma is a really hot team right now I still don't understand them being favored over a undefeated Clemson team.

Anyways, best of luck tomorrow and as painful as it may be I still have to pull for the SC school. I have a lot of friends that went to Clemson so I don't really have a deep down hatred like some folks do but love the rivalry and everything that goes with it just the same.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just stopped by to say

Dec 30, 2015, 3:08 PM

ECU Pirates wishing you well and best of luck tomorrow. Enjoyed watching ACC championship game in Charlotte earlier this month and the beating of Heels.

Re: Thanks for the class post.***

Dec 30, 2015, 3:09 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks! Go Tigers***

Dec 30, 2015, 3:10 PM

thanks!***

Thanks. Nice post.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2015, 3:29 PM

If only all gamecock fans could be so gracious. Much appreciated

Dec 30, 2015, 3:40 PM

Nice post!

Thanks, Southern. Class act for you to be congratulatory.

Dec 30, 2015, 4:00 PM

Most of your fellow gamecocks have already bought up all the Boomer Sooner gear Wal-Mart has to offer. It's refreshing to have some classy SCar fans on here for a change.

i just gave a feathered one a point.

Dec 30, 2015, 4:03 PM

i feel confused.

Dec 30, 2015, 4:03 PM

Thank you, Very classy and best of luck with the new staff next year!

Dec 30, 2015, 4:28 PM

Thanks for all the kind words.

Dec 31, 2015, 1:53 AM

Well hopefully you're not the coot that posted on FGF (= coot board) that he hopes the Tiger team plane crashes on the way to Miami and kills everybody, are you? I don't think you are, but to let a game of FB drive you to insane thoughts and publish it, that's out there. I know that I wouldn't want not 1 coot player to loose his life bc they beat us. That coot fan really needs to give up on sports period!!! From me also, thanks for your words!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2015, 8:24 AM

No I would never even think anything like that never mind say or post. I don't even want to see a player get hurt except for a good legal hit that might knock him senseless, this is football you know. I have not seen the post you are referring to but if I had I would have given that person more than a piece of my mind. Like I said before I love the rivalry and everything that goes with it but not with any hatred, life is too short for that. At the end of the day it is still just a game and when it's over life goes on for all of us.

Again, good luck today, I will be pulling for the home state team though it won't be easy. ??

Dec 31, 2015, 8:29 AM

Tell em Coot......haha

Dec 31, 2015, 8:44 AM

Go TIGERS

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

You are a bigger man than I. I was in a similar mindset

Dec 31, 2015, 8:50 AM

about 10 years ago, but I just can't do it now. Even with most of my family on my Dad's side Scar alumni or at least fans, I can't pull for Scar in any scenario. Maybe if they hadn't shown their arses the past few years during their streak. Also, the majority of Scar fans I come across on Facebook (on friends posts etc) are still a hateful, ignorant lot. Thank you for the well wishes, but I can't say I would return the favor if you were playing Russia.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You are a bigger man than I. I was in a similar mindset

Dec 31, 2015, 11:37 AM

I can still remember when I wouldn't pull against them playing other teams, but I surely hated them for the week leading up to our games. Like I've said on T-net before, I use to have coot friends up until they got a taste of winning more than 2 games straight against us. Their extremely over confidence from having a chit talking Slurier for their HC, that ended all friendships with a coot. And now, I don't have enough time left to live to forgive any of them. So they are lost in the past!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 4,076
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic