Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm sorry, I just don't think this team has what it takes.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

I'm sorry, I just don't think this team has what it takes.

Aug 3, 2017, 12:06 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: I'm sorry, I just don't think this team has what it takes.

Aug 3, 2017, 12:08 AM

Agreed, 2 wins at most!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Aug 3, 2017, 12:26 AM

I agree. 2nd place in Birmingham bowl just isn't going to cut it.

Message was edited by: ATech®

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I completely disagree

Aug 3, 2017, 12:17 AM

I wholeheartedly feel like they have everything it takes to have a losing season

Aug 3, 2017, 12:31 AM

when they run through the smoke of the fire extinguishers and the chicken in a dress comes from behind the shower curtain and they see the stands half empty all will be right in the world

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

that, my friends, is how you do it. short, sweet, and dead on.

Aug 4, 2017, 6:14 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

Aug 3, 2017, 1:00 AM

Have to disagree with everyone. I know we beat them bad last year. But they have 6 home games this year and they had a winning record last year in their conference. Odds are they'll win the meac this year and Buddy Pough will have em playing tough this year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FGF is ---------->

Aug 3, 2017, 1:29 AM

Silly coot

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 3, 2017, 1:54 AM

I don't get it.

IDK, My post was concurring with a 2-3 win UscJr team

Aug 3, 2017, 2:27 AM

All I know is Clemson will be looking for a shutout, Defense too much for little Bentley

Re: IDK, My post was concurring with a 2-3 win UscJr team

Aug 3, 2017, 2:52 AM

Mine was a retaliatory post because of Francis' love for trolling me. I don't know what to expect from our men this year, to be honest. Yes, great defense barring injuries, but the most uncertainty on offense since 2011 imho. We had a great defense during the Chad era aswell, but saw them gassed late in the games, when we were unable to make first downs.

Aug 3, 2017, 6:29 AM

2011 was not a great defense. It was adequate, but the offense masked the weaknesses, of which there were many. Regardless, the overall talent level for '17 as compared to '11...light years difference. Heck, even at QB, the Tigers may well be at least equal.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 3, 2017, 9:33 AM [ in reply to IDK, My post was concurring with a 2-3 win UscJr team ]

Yes they will and they may just get it. They will be overwhelmed by the kind of defensive talent they will not see from any team they play before us if we stay healthy.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That program had what it takes to be the all time greatest laughing stock

Aug 3, 2017, 7:09 AM

in CFB history. Never has a program put more effort into their football team to get so little in return. Nobody else fills their stadium with 80,000+ to have the type of tradition USuCk does. At least Kentucky and Vanderbilt know who they are.

Is this a joke?

Aug 3, 2017, 7:23 AM

It looks like a joke.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Someone didn't find it amusing.***

Aug 3, 2017, 9:27 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I apologize for my scok***

Aug 3, 2017, 9:37 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Does this LOOK like the joke board?***

Aug 3, 2017, 9:39 AM [ in reply to Is this a joke? ]

Aug 3, 2017, 1:44 PM

to do what? It's still an SEC school, don't be like them (SC / SEC fans) be better than them, focus on Clemson until the last weekend of the regular season. Don't forget the string of wins they had and what awful fans they have, we as a Clemson Nation need to be what we are, true college football fans, proud of what Clemson has accomplished but never satisfied with "ok" ... follow Dabo's lead...

I'm sorry...

Aug 3, 2017, 3:49 PM

what?

Re: I'm sorry...

Aug 4, 2017, 12:50 PM

You sound like a loser fan, focus on Clemson, plenty to talk about. Want to trash talk South Carolina go troll their blogs, the reason I don't like the Gamecock fan base is people who make these kind of comments, we are good right now, that has not always been the case and we should remember from where it is we came... humility in victory, you don't see Dabo, the coaching staff or players trash talking or spending a single breath on SC other than they are the 12th team we play, at their house.

You're right, she is the worst kind of loser fan.

Aug 4, 2017, 1:15 PM

But a fairly good time if you get a few Zimas in her.

Wait, are you trash talking me right now?***

Aug 4, 2017, 5:08 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm sorry... ]

Sorry, I thought you liked zimas.

Aug 4, 2017, 5:22 PM

my mistake

Geeez Francis

Aug 3, 2017, 6:13 PM

Aug 3, 2017, 6:16 PM

Good to see they found their way through that dumpster fire.

A hot take SOOOO hot...

Aug 3, 2017, 6:21 PM

Those fire extinguishers in the background are actually being used to put out the ?????? radiating from this SIZZLING poast.

HOT!!!

~JKB

I think they have exactly what it takes

Aug 3, 2017, 6:49 PM

to disappoint once again.

Aug 3, 2017, 7:13 PM

IDK, now that I have seen this photo I am less confident about November than I was this morning.

op is dead wrong, again

Message was edited by: Tigerbalm1®

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 4, 2017, 7:45 AM

Here is where I disagree with you, it's where you began with "I'm Sorry", but why!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 4, 2017, 8:39 AM

Don't apologize. It's just the truth.

My apologies Francis

Aug 4, 2017, 9:21 AM

When I first saw those little dudes running through the dumpster fire, I just made the assumption in the above poast that it was SC State. Should have pade closer attention.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 4, 2017, 10:13 AM

Hey now they came in second place in their bowl game.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Aug 4, 2017, 10:49 AM
IMG_0820.PNG(53.3 K)

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic