Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A CHALLENGE FOR TIGER NATION!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 4,086

A CHALLENGE FOR TIGER NATION!

Oct 1, 2015, 10:37 AM

A lot has been said during the past week about the upcoming Clemson vs Notre Dame football game. I've heard about how many ND fans will be at Death Valley. I've heard the rain will keep Tiger fans away. I've heard that Tiger fans are selling their tickets to ND fans. I've heard that Clemson folded against FSU on the big stage, expect the same here. And I've heard a lot worse.

THAT ALL STOPS TODAY!

I WANT TIGER FANS FROM ACROSS THE COUNTRY TO GET TO THIS GAME! I DON'T CARE IF YOU HAVE TO FLY, DRIVE, TAKE A BUS, TAKE A TRAIN, RIDE A BICYCLE, BUM A RIDE, OR WALK; JUST GET TO THIS GAME. I WANT EVERY AVAILABLE TICKET BOUGHT BY TIGER FANS. IF YOU SEE A TICKET FOR SALE, AND CAN'T MAKE IT TO THE GAME, CHANGE YOUR PLANS, YOU'RE GOING. BUY AN ORANGE PONCHO AND HAT IN CASE IT RAINS. BUY ORANGE BOOTS. BUY ALL THE GREEN, BLUE, YELLOW & GOLD HATS AND PONCHOS YOU CAN FIND, AND THROW THEM AWAY. SPARE NO EXPENSE. EVERY, AND I MEAN EVERY, TIGER FAN SHOULD DESCEND ON DEATH VALLEY THIS SATURDAY NIGHT, NO MATTER THE COST!

SATURDAY NIGHT AT 8:00 PM, WHEN I SIT DOWN IN MY CHAIR AND TURN ON MY TV, I WANT TO BE PROUD TO BE A TIGER!

GO TIGERS!
BEAT NOTRE DAME!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: A CHALLENGE FOR TIGER NATION!

Oct 1, 2015, 10:39 AM

I will be there with 5 of my bestest peps.
We will be LOUD

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

can you give me a ride from Gville?***

Oct 1, 2015, 10:39 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TL;DR***

Oct 1, 2015, 10:43 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

TDER;DR

Oct 1, 2015, 10:52 AM

too deroberts . . . didn't read . . . .

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

what does this have to do with

Oct 1, 2015, 10:55 AM

Clemson Tiger Varsity Football?

Are you trying to get off topic on purpose?

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Hey Sammitch!! I found you a ride!!!***

Oct 1, 2015, 10:57 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 1, 2015, 10:57 AM

I will be out there with my brother and 2 soon-to-be converted fans yelling at the top of our lungs on EVERY down. The friend I'm taking tried to tell me he's where his blue Michigan rain coat, and I told him he wasn't getting a ticket unless he wore orange!!

Oct 1, 2015, 10:59 AM

I'll be there without a doubt. We will find out who the real fans are

Yes we will!***

Oct 1, 2015, 11:04 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Brilliant... POTD candidate right here***

Oct 1, 2015, 11:43 AM

That last sentence.

Oct 1, 2015, 11:48 AM

... bravo

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

We are on our WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 1, 2015, 12:23 PM

nm

Yes we are!***

Oct 1, 2015, 1:13 PM

Is nobody else

Oct 1, 2015, 1:14 PM

picking up on the trolling genius of this post?

I like your funny words magic man

Skrong....almost York skrong. Still, let's see how many fish end up in the boat;)***

Oct 1, 2015, 1:21 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

RA'd***

Oct 1, 2015, 5:55 PM

you ain't fooling anyone,

Oct 1, 2015, 1:32 PM

deroberts

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

oh crap.

Oct 1, 2015, 1:37 PM

DO I HAVE TO GO TO MISSOURI?? OR DO AWAY GANES COUNT?

tia

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

PREACH!!!!!!

Oct 1, 2015, 6:33 PM

WHOOOO!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does anyone else find it hilarious that...

Oct 2, 2015, 10:09 AM

.... they guy that's urging everyone to GET THERE AT ALL COST.... will be watching the game from his recliner at home?

Practice what you preach Coot!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

ummmm...

Oct 2, 2015, 10:11 AM

really?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Does anyone else find it hilarious that...***

Oct 2, 2015, 10:32 AM [ in reply to Does anyone else find it hilarious that... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Replies: 22
| visibility 4,086
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic