Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Come On.. do yo think DaBO & #1 TEAM are going
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 2,922

Come On.. do yo think DaBO & #1 TEAM are going

Dec 4, 2015, 12:28 PM

to allow that bunch of Pansies from Cheese & Wine Blue Heaven come into Charlotte & take our ACC Championship Ring & #1 Ranking away from us..if they can help it?!

Saying..for those who are going to be in the Stadium..don't sit on your butt when things get a bit bad..and yell loud when UNC O has the ball..

And let it fly since your TiGER TEAM will be on every play.

Stay positive & be ready to ROCK when it's over..with a HUGE Win for TiGERNation!

GoTiGERS..Gut eR Done #1

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Come On.. do yo think DaBO & #1 TEAM are going

Dec 4, 2015, 12:33 PM
Scared-Cat.jpg(27.9 K)

I like the new Bill!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Re: Come On you Pusssies..do yo think DaBO & #1 TEAM are going

Dec 4, 2015, 12:34 PM

Dang, Bill! Ready to ride or die now.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There is no need for name-calling ...

Dec 4, 2015, 12:39 PM

Dipwad ... ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 4, 2015, 12:50 PM

I'm 100% sure that the Tigers are going to kick some Tarhole ###.

Ok, its obviously you, Bill, have you been in the Rum this

Dec 4, 2015, 12:55 PM

morning already? Not that there is anything wrong with that. I like it actually. Well done, sir.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ok, its obviously you, Bill, have you been in the Rum this

Dec 4, 2015, 12:56 PM
rum.jpg(10.0 K)

nm

I like your funny words magic man

BurP!

Dec 4, 2015, 12:59 PM [ in reply to Ok, its obviously you, Bill, have you been in the Rum this ]

Haaa...not yet but I've got the old 1959 Beanie Cap nearby, the Clemson Cadet spirit roaming over me and the joy of knowing that Our Boys could be in the Natty race after 11:30pm Saturday night.

What a fun fine time to be a C L E M S O N TiGER!

GoTiGERS..Gut eR Done Men!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 4, 2015, 12:58 PM

I got a feeling Tigers practice this week was hell. Brent venables breathing fire kind of stuff.....

Dec 4, 2015, 1:05 PM

And why aren't you giving the pre game prep talks? Or are you bv himself. I'm not sure why people were offended. You were calling them cats right? Why would they assume you meant something different? I personally like pusssies. I agree with you. I hate to say it but our boys put it on when it's time to put it on. Evidence 2 pt conversion try vs nd and the 4th and whatever at fsu. They know this game matters and I can't promise you a shut out. But I will promise you some big 3rd down and 4th down stops. They gonna bring the wood! We have a special team here with not only the talent to do it but the champions' mentality too! Go Tigers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LItGhtBulbBill is right

Dec 4, 2015, 1:12 PM

Billis right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these ########. Now we could do it with conventional weapons that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
We're just the guys to do it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Deathmobile!

Dec 4, 2015, 1:33 PM

ALL...IS.....WEll!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If we come in motivated, play error-free, and do what we do

Dec 4, 2015, 1:12 PM

to the best of our abilities, we can beat them, and beat them handily. If we come to Charlotte and turn the ball over 3 times and allow 400+ yards offense against us, AND we play our best and are motivated, it will be close.

If the ND/Miami/FSU Clemson team shows up we will win by 2TD's or more. If the WF/USC/NCSU Clemson team shows up, we may lose. This game is ours to win or lose.

We don't have to play any better than we have in several other games this year to win.

Message was edited by: Tiggity®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO BILL!!!

Dec 4, 2015, 1:46 PM

GO TIGERS, Bring home the trophy and cook the goats!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 2,922
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic