Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This weekend is in memory to my papa......
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

This weekend is in memory to my papa......

Oct 19, 2012, 12:33 PM

He was a 30 year veteran of the Navy and a Clemson grad and he passed away in late june. For the last 25 yrs I have attended almost every clemson home game w him and sat beside for alot of good wins and losses. No matter what the outcome of the game was he was happy and go lucky. After every loss he would say the same thing. "them tigers will get em next time" Every day he had his C block hat on and was the biggest clemson fan ive ever known. this season has been so difficult without him. But I know hes up in heaven watching his beloved alma matta play. When they announce the navy vets to stand saturday think about my papa. He was a great man and a true clemson tiger!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I will! You take care....hang in there.***

Oct 19, 2012, 12:42 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Some great advice....

Oct 19, 2012, 12:43 PM

"Take care of all your memories. For you cannot relive them." - Bob Dylan.

I know it is hard, I lost my dad while I was in school at Clemson, he was a Navy vet also. Be proud of his service and have a great weekend!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for sharing...there's quite a large number of

Oct 19, 2012, 1:34 PM

Clemson fans looking down from above...bet ol' Frank Howard is keeping them all entertained.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic