Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
There is a legit chance the coots lose 7 games this year.***
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1,935

There is a legit chance the coots lose 7 games this year.***

Oct 17, 2014, 11:08 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Re: There is a legit chance the coots lose 7 games this year.***

Oct 17, 2014, 11:09 AM

If you count the bowl game. I bet they get at least one out of Florida/UT.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm hoping for no bowl game.***

Oct 17, 2014, 11:11 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

Re: I'm hoping for no bowl game.***

Oct 17, 2014, 11:13 AM

I wish but like I said. Furman + whoever state + UT or UF = 6 wins.

It's a shame they didn't schedule 2 FCS schools....***

Oct 17, 2014, 11:16 AM

Good stuff "AnonyMICE"...but main loss is to TIGERS!!

Oct 17, 2014, 11:12 AM

Did you see what I did there?! OK, my apologies "Anonymous08".

GoTiGERS..Light Up some Eagle tail feathers!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What you did there LBB

Oct 17, 2014, 11:18 AM

I didn't see it

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Would be great, but they did beat UGa and ECU

Oct 17, 2014, 11:18 AM

So they're capable of winning a couple of those, too. I expect them to lose to Auburn, at the very least. I think we should beat them, but we had the better team last year, too (and maybe even in 2012), and still lost. Florida seems like the better match- up for South Car between them and UT, since Florida doesn't play much offense and South Car should be able to score at least a few points on them. Tennessee, as they showed against UGa, can be pretty dangerous offensively, so they may put up a lot of points on South Car.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ECU should have won that game vs SCAR got hosed on

Oct 17, 2014, 11:29 AM

calls by the refs.

Point - gets it. My guess is SC gets their act together and

Oct 17, 2014, 11:47 AM [ in reply to Would be great, but they did beat UGa and ECU ]

finish strong.

As likely they win out as loose 7.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't think it's very likely they win out

Oct 17, 2014, 11:51 AM

I see a 7-5 or 6-6 type season for them this year. I don't see 5-7 though.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Don't think it's very likely they win out

Oct 17, 2014, 1:10 PM

No, I don't see them having a 7-5, but I do see a very possible 6-6 season. But I would be willing to say a prayer for a 7-5 season for them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

don't see it. any team that can beat uga and ecu

Oct 17, 2014, 11:34 AM

Can beat any one left on their schedule .

they ate just Dipolar. Which team will show up.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

and any team that can lose to mizzoo and kentucky

Oct 17, 2014, 11:38 AM

can lose to any fbs school left on their schedule.

Oct 17, 2014, 11:42 AM

It’s too early to count the coots out just yet…Any team that can run the ball like they can is a dangerous team. And although their defense is bad and has taken a lot of heat, they have played well at times. The Auburn game is key..They HAVE to lose that game. If they pull off a miracle win, flags will be flying off Wal-Mart shelves again and it could boost their confidence enough to allow them to win out.

I hope like heck that doesn't happen.

Oct 17, 2014, 1:47 PM

I agree.

I live near Columbia and, unfortunately, find myself turning the Coot sports shows on throughout the day while driving. All I heard during the first part of the week was the hosts and Coot callers laughing about Dabo being pumped about beating Louisville. One of the hosts called him a clown and said you would never see the Ol' Ball Sack act like that beacuse he has been there and done that. My opinion, I will take a coach that gets pumped about ANY win. Players feed off of that.

I don't think you can count on the Coots to lose 7 games. I hope they do. BUT, they will be at their "peak" in late November. If for no other reason than to place us. The Coots are obsessed with anything to do with Clemson. They have been for years. Their fans, their program.....their "bowl game" would be a win over us....I'm getting sick of seeing the magnets on cars that have 5 fingers being held up....would love to have one of one good finger made for my truck after we whip their ####...with the words "back to normal"....My GOD I don't know if I can stand to see any Coot shirts and flags after that ball game.

Oct 17, 2014, 2:51 PM
clemsonfans.jpg(27.5 K)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1,935
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic