Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
First post- riches
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

First post- riches

Jun 13, 2018, 12:21 PM

Sitting in the office this morning reading up on Ladson and how impressive he has been and his jump in the ranks. Then I think about Overton and Powell and how good both of them are yet barely get to play. Then the obvious talent of Tee, Amari, Hunter, etc. It's literally insane the riches we have at wide receiver. And oh yeah please no1 forget about the freak of nature coming this summer...Justyn Ross. HAHAHA what the heck are the coots gonna do. Hoping for a first post embarrassment of riches point party.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: First post- riches

Jun 13, 2018, 12:24 PM

Don't forget Kendrick which he was getting tons of praise during spring ball. Anytime you get compared to Sammie, you know you have to be a stud.

Jun 13, 2018, 12:26 PM

It just doesnt stop. He's going to be filthy.

Jun 13, 2018, 12:24 PM

Welcome aboard as well!

Message was edited by: TigerBigBass

you miss-spelled abored***

Jun 13, 2018, 1:28 PM

overton and powell didn't really get seen much because of

Jun 13, 2018, 12:25 PM

the shift from a primarily passing attack to a rushing attack. We'll see that change when TL takes the reigns this season.

Re: overton and powell didn't really get seen much because of

Jun 13, 2018, 12:42 PM

I hope you're right, when the change is made I mean!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 13, 2018, 12:39 PM

Well, they are too deep now!!!;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 13, 2018, 1:01 PM

Welcome Colemanbazen23!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Crump does not allow point parties on the tiger board(s)

Jun 13, 2018, 1:11 PM

hth

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

But Crump does encourage everybody to have fun.***

Jun 13, 2018, 1:29 PM

null

Except for dsp, because always banned***

Jun 13, 2018, 1:30 PM

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I think dsp alway's getting banned is...

Jun 13, 2018, 1:33 PM

foreplay.

null

Or a good business decision***

Jun 13, 2018, 1:52 PM

A few rules you may need to know

Jun 13, 2018, 2:16 PM

Don't spit on Crump's cape, it ends badly.
Don't try to get around the ####### language filter.
Don't fall for the "Welcome to Tigernet camping weekend" from Francis Marion.
If a bad argument breaks out on here, don't stand too close to DSP or you will end up dead as Kenny on South Park.
If you need a good lawyer, pick up the phone and call GWP. Then put the phone back down before he answers and call a good lawyer.
Everyone on here is rational and discussions are a great back and forth banter that shows how civility should be. Just kidding, it's a sh#t show.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

And.....

Jun 13, 2018, 2:29 PM

don't be surprised if cutigerbob® tmales you newd pigs.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Yes, fool me 5 times, shame on me.***

Jun 13, 2018, 2:47 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ewe are a much faster learner

Jun 13, 2018, 2:56 PM

than me

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Yes, fool me 5 times, good for me.***

Jun 13, 2018, 3:16 PM [ in reply to Yes, fool me 5 times, shame on me.*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Check your tmail

Jun 13, 2018, 3:32 PM

bob just sent newdz

I’ll bring the tent...

Jun 13, 2018, 3:45 PM [ in reply to A few rules you may need to know ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Fool me 6 times..***

Jun 13, 2018, 4:17 PM

i love the size and opening of your

Jun 13, 2018, 4:21 PM [ in reply to I’ll bring the tent... ]

tent.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: i love the size and opening of your

Jun 13, 2018, 6:41 PM

Remember the coots are cycling in and we are cycling out. LMAO

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson receivers have more stars than catches.

Jun 13, 2018, 8:12 PM

Hey, I love us too, but let's not put the cart before the horse. Right now our WRs mostly have potential. I am anxious to see us catch the ball in pressure situations when we are driving the field trying to score just before half time or at the end of a game or when we are behind.

You know what I mean. A Sammy like catch. A nuk versus LSU catch. A Leggett like catch versus Alabama when we have to have it. A Williams catch for a big gain that makes the whole world say, "My goodness. Did you see that? How did he do that?". A Renfrow catch versus Bama, or SC.

Stars and potential are great. Now let's see someone toe tap down the sideline to kill the Gamecocks.

We'll get lots of chances. Now we gotta catch the ball.

Jun 14, 2018, 7:18 AM

Attaboy Coleman, first post=POTD! Been telling you for years to not just read it but to jump in, welcome aboard son!

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic