Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I am really going to
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

I am really going to

Dec 7, 2018, 5:30 AM

miss seeing that big No 42 on the field on Saturdays.

I remember in 2015 watching this freakish athlete return a blocked extra point the length of the field for a safety. He was on my "dream team" of recruits. Never in a million years did I think Clemson would land this super-talented young man.

I have enjoyed watching this high-octane Tiger wreak havoc on opposing offenses. This great leader has fun on and off the field.

I will miss that mischievous smile (you KNOW he is up to something). And who can ever forget those dancing Power Ranger antics during the game.

Just when it seems like there are no heroes or role models in today's social media frenzied world, you just have to take one look at Mr. Christian Wilkins. There, you will see the type of man that you and your children can look up to; the kind of man you'd love to have as a friend, a neighbor, a co-worker, or a leader in your community.

Thank you Christian for your consistency, your positive energy, and for all that you have given to Clemson University.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

~• Other than THAT Jackie, how was the parade? •~

Re: I am really going to

Dec 7, 2018, 5:39 AM

Well said......

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MT***

Dec 7, 2018, 5:56 AM

Absolutely agree 1000%!! +1***

Dec 7, 2018, 6:14 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2018, 7:08 AM

Here! Here!

It's hard to replace the heart and soul

Dec 7, 2018, 7:18 AM

of your team. There will be a leadership void next season. There will be leaders, but they won't be Christian.

This is one of the things that makes college football so great. From one year to the next, each team is different. Next year's team will need some great leadership to step up. No matter what, though, it won't be the same without CW.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Re: It's hard to replace the heart and soul

Dec 7, 2018, 7:43 AM

He's soon to be a multi millionaire and his life will be so changed. Hope he remembers the good times at Clemson and comes back often.

Dec 7, 2018, 7:43 AM [ in reply to It's hard to replace the heart and soul ]

Agree. This has been such a fun team to watch. They love the sport and they love each other.

And - they love Clemson University.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2018, 11:21 PM [ in reply to It's hard to replace the heart and soul ]

I agree it's hard to replace leadership on a great team but I have noticed that Dabo and staff seem to extract this from the team every year. When Big Ben Boulware left I just knew we would miss that fire and leadership but ok CW42 just fell right in as the voice of the team per se. I don't know who that will be next year but I think XT, KJ and TLAW all will shine as a vocal leader in their 3-4yrs.

HTML much?***

Dec 7, 2018, 7:43 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: HTML much?***

Dec 7, 2018, 7:46 AM

Only when there is a chance of snow ??????

Dec 7, 2018, 8:14 AM [ in reply to HTML much?*** ]

HTML IS LIFE

Dec 7, 2018, 6:25 PM

¯\_(?)_/¯

Dec 7, 2018, 8:11 AM

We've been blessed with many great players...Spiller, Boyd, Watkins, Nuk, DW4, Williams...but # 42 deserves a statue!

And he works as a substitute kindergarten teacher to boot***

Dec 7, 2018, 9:35 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2018, 7:15 PM

Great post-

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here's hoping he and his mates get to go Swag Surfing

Dec 7, 2018, 11:13 PM

at least two more times in their careers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 8, 2018, 12:12 AM

He is a great athhete and a jolly old elf. A guy who has fun in all situations, I envy him because I can't get by the humdrum and stress of every day. I will miss him big time. Wish him well for all his great perfomances and sportsmanship. It would have been easy for the season to go south if there had been shisms over KB's leaving. He bought KL breakfast and thought first of team. Bless him, Go forth and have fun in the NFL my man!

Dec 8, 2018, 4:23 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 8, 2018, 7:17 AM

This is a keeper!!! I’ll never forget that moment; for. Split second (pun intended) I thought “Oh, man - what if he throws it a knee!”...

Dec 8, 2018, 6:36 AM

Dec 8, 2018, 7:52 AM

Here! Here!

Dec 8, 2018, 8:06 AM

Dec 8, 2018, 11:41 AM

Thank you! This is awesome. Nice work!!

Christian could have let...

Dec 8, 2018, 9:43 AM

...a tragedy as a kid create a dark hole in him and turn on the world.

Instead he "let his light shine" (as Dabo says) and enhanced his athletic ability with a joyful attitude.

Christina and Dabo's version of Clemson are a perfect match!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic