Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
These Jack Bentley comments worrying anyone else?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 54
| visibility 1

These Jack Bentley comments worrying anyone else?

May 25, 2017, 7:21 AM

He was on the field, I wasn't, and if he says they are just as good as us, how can I argue with him? Now I have to worry about the revenge that surely will be exacted on my Tigers in November.

This is not good.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I tell you im worrying

May 25, 2017, 7:25 AM

About a hangover coming this weekend.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: I tell you im worrying

May 25, 2017, 7:09 PM

Nicely done sir.
Pro-ceed...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: These Jack Bentley comments worrying anyone else?

May 25, 2017, 7:26 AM

I think he meant just as good at lining up .
After each time the ball was snapped , there was a very clear disparity in football capabilities .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

To be fair...

May 25, 2017, 7:26 AM

He spent most of his "time on the field" running for his life and laying on the turf.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What was awesome was that td JB threw

May 25, 2017, 7:28 AM

Yes I feel the anxiety. I knew they were just as good as the national champions.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nope.

May 25, 2017, 7:54 AM

N/M

And now Bentley has exposed Clemson

May 25, 2017, 7:57 AM

Other teams will see that and more trouble.
Will a bowl game be within reach?

Very good point.***

May 25, 2017, 8:15 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: And now Bentley has exposed Clemson

May 29, 2017, 3:57 AM [ in reply to And now Bentley has exposed Clemson ]

TigerPress that was just funny, I don't care who you are. Dabo has had too many consecutive 10 win seasons for this year to be any different IMO.
As far as Bentley, he just better hope Ferrell doesn't knock his teeth out. Oh and, he's just not a good QB, I don't care abut pass percentages against lower division schools as main state for him being any good. That's all.

My Take

There starters are indeed as good as our Scout Team.***

May 25, 2017, 7:59 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

Re: There starters are indeed as good as our Scout Team.***

May 25, 2017, 8:17 AM

I actually doubt that

Bless his heart

May 25, 2017, 8:18 AM

That is so cute how he thinks he can compete with the big boys. I'll be rooting for him next year to beat Wofford in what will sure be a nail bitter.

May 25, 2017, 8:27 AM

Good point OP, I hadn't thought about it like that.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Nothing new there.***

May 25, 2017, 10:17 AM

May 25, 2017, 5:32 PM [ in reply to Re: These Jack Bentley comments worrying anyone else? ]

> Good point OP, I hadn't thought about it like that.

Well look who's back....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 25, 2017, 8:38 AM

I'm worried...I' worried he got a concussion in last years game and has not made a full recover. The medical staff at SC needs to evaluate him again ASAP.

May 25, 2017, 7:12 PM

Never seen a concussion leave a forehead in that kinda shape before. Must've been a bad one.

Initially, I was not concerned.

May 25, 2017, 8:44 AM

But after going back and carefully examining the game film, I became even less concerned than I originally was. Is that weird or what?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So, you could

May 25, 2017, 8:51 AM

or could not care less?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Initially, I was not concerned.

May 25, 2017, 8:55 AM [ in reply to Initially, I was not concerned. ]

He was exhausted from running to the sideline to get the next play on every down. If he were only smart enough to remember the signals. I also believe he forgot what some of those plays were as he was running back to the huddle.

Re: Initially, I was not concerned.

May 25, 2017, 9:24 AM

There are so many reasons Jake is right.

1. He was suppose to be in high school. ie: Clemson was playing against high schoolers.Wait till next year when the children are older.
2. Clemson was stealing the play calls. Even though they had Jake run to sidelines because they thought Clemson stole the plays in 2015, Clemson obviously had a directional mic and did it again in 2016. How else could you explain Clemson being in back field every play.
3. DW4 was secretly playing defense as well as offense. He was invisible supper hero cause Jake to look scared. Now that DW4 is gone, never again.
4. Jake is now a Heisman leader. Clemson lost all their talent and USC is recruiting high 3 stars with hidden talent.
5. USC has their new facility under-construction. It has a nap room specifically for Jake. He will be well rested.

... dare I go on? Jake was right.

Nice first post. Well come to the Tiger Bored(s), and stay as far

May 25, 2017, 9:33 AM

away as possible from vermin like Francis Marion and Tigerbalm1

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

And the not so tall guy Bob...

May 25, 2017, 12:47 PM

:)

Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^ This***

May 25, 2017, 2:00 PM

still getting complaints about you posting***

May 25, 2017, 2:10 PM

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

May 25, 2017, 9:01 AM

If we aren't careful he might go 7-17 for 41 yards all over out behinds again. I don't think we will get it done this time with an outing like that from the kid.

May 25, 2017, 9:31 AM

Woke up screaming in a cold sweat at 4 AM....

"He was on the field, I wasn't"

May 25, 2017, 9:36 AM

Don't worry, the second half, neither was he.

Clemson

This makes me question how I determine which team is better

May 25, 2017, 9:38 AM

I have watched this game no less than 20 times. I thought it was total domination, heck our scout team offensive line led the last scoring touchdown against many of their first teamers. They finished the year 6-7 and we finished 14-1 with a national championship. I thought it was obvious Clemson was way better, but now this comes out and the Gamecock fans agree. Hard to figure out what you have to do to a team for everyone to agree that you are better. Maybe I need to watch it again and do some more research.

It won't help.

May 25, 2017, 9:43 AM

Trust me.

He beat one team with a winning record all year...

May 25, 2017, 9:57 AM

and that team had six starters out for the game and he still only managed to win at home by three.

Bentley wouldn't make the three deep at Clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Wait...

May 25, 2017, 10:00 AM

You were on the field?

;)

Nah...

May 25, 2017, 10:11 AM

I was sitting up in Section UD watching Bentley's old man take him out of the game to keep him from getting killed.

Re: He is not smart enough to play qb at Clemson/

May 25, 2017, 10:13 AM [ in reply to He beat one team with a winning record all year... ]

Wofford will beat that sorry bunch

He's clearly not the brightest bulb in the box...

May 25, 2017, 10:20 AM

He will end his college career 0 - 4 in the rivalry game and still thinking Clemson isn't that much better than $CU.

In the immortal words of Ron White, "you can't fix stupid".

Ron also said...

May 25, 2017, 12:50 PM

Once you've seen one pair of... You want to see them all!!!

Wise man.

Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I spent a few minutes thinking, and I concluded

May 25, 2017, 10:10 AM

that Jake is right. Clemson won by 49 points. If I have 49 pennies and you have none, we are pretty much in the same boat really. Discuss?

May 25, 2017, 10:25 AM

Poor Jake still mad his wr had a better qbr and only passing td of the game for the coots. Don't worry Bentley you got 3 more a$$ whippins to go just get used to it. If Bentley thinks he didn't have time to throw last year he's going to be even more disappointed this year. Go Tigers!!

This must mean that Jake has circled the date...

May 25, 2017, 11:41 AM

...just like Ole Ball Sack admonished.

May 25, 2017, 12:09 PM

Heck no! The game against the chickens is a sure win.

May 25, 2017, 12:12 PM

yay team - let's dominate in every sport

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Jake needs to spend some time in London Underground ...

May 25, 2017, 12:40 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOPyGKDQuRk

May 25, 2017, 2:59 PM

Nope, but great bulletin board material.

May 25, 2017, 5:30 PM

Nope not me.....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What do you mean, 'my', coot?***

May 25, 2017, 5:32 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

May 25, 2017, 5:51 PM

I'm scared to fuggin death...for him.

May 25, 2017, 6:07 PM

Jake was correct. They were just as good as our third stringers... the last 30 seconds of the game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

i'll worry when he can run a play

May 25, 2017, 7:29 PM

without going to the sideline to get the play
because he's too stupid to understand signals

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think he needs...

May 26, 2017, 3:05 PM

one more year of High school..

Bless his heart..

#56-7

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think he needs...***

May 29, 2017, 12:41 AM

Re: I think he needs...***

May 29, 2017, 12:43 AM

Oops. Apparently a 49 point win and stopping the game to honor the graduates wasn't enough. Need to strive for 70 & honor every class at the end of the game. Maybe that will get the point across.

May 29, 2017, 2:49 AM

Reading his comments, I don't believe they followed concussion protocol post a$$ waxing. This is a cry for help.

ANy of the Coots old enough to remember when ALi

May 29, 2017, 1:37 PM

fought Lyles Alzado are worried. In that one, Ali was toying with ALzado( a former Golden GLoves champ form New York I think). ANyway, Lyles got in a lucky punch....and shortly thereafter, Ali tattoed him about 3 quick times. When asked about it later, Ali said," I just had to remind him that I was the Champ!". We will remind Jake of his stupid analysis come November.....

Re: ANy of the Coots old enough to remember when ALi

May 29, 2017, 4:16 PM

I've watched a replay of "THAT" game several times and I have to agree with Jake. When we were on offense I counted 11 Tigers and I counted 11 Gamecocks boys on defense. The same thing happened when the Gamecocks were on offense, they had 11 boys on the field and we had 11 men on defense. In each case the numbers were equal. I'm pretty sure this was what Jake was referring to. There were times when Jake probably thought 18 Tigers hit him at the same time and that would definitely lead to his making a wrong assumption.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 54
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic