Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
SEC coaches anonymously discuss UGA...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

SEC coaches anonymously discuss UGA...

Aug 5, 2018, 7:19 AM

1) “They seem to struggle keeping the best talent in state. How did they let Watson & TL get away?” ~ Anonymous SEC Coach
2) “We beat them really badly in the regular season, and frankly, I’m not a very good coach.” ~ Anonymous SEC Coach
3) “Kirby Smart should send Mark Richt a thank you note for providing him with all that talent. It’s a shame he couldn’t capitalize.” ~ Anonymous SEC Coach
4) “We knew we’d easily win the NC after UGA beat OU. It’s a miracle we got past Clemson, they really were the best team.” ~Anonymous SEC Coach
5) “I am a proud alum of UGA and current head coach at SCU, wait... this will be anonymous, right?” ~Anonymous SEC Coach

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Is this real? Because

Aug 5, 2018, 7:26 AM

It sounds real.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I Really Don't

Aug 5, 2018, 7:33 AM

Think this has legs. ;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It could be fake because...

Aug 5, 2018, 7:36 AM [ in reply to Is this real? Because ]

Every media member typically leaves/is already gone when Coach #5 starts blabbing.

~JKB

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes.***

Aug 5, 2018, 11:56 AM [ in reply to Is this real? Because ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

When will coaches opinions of Georgia Southern

Aug 5, 2018, 7:48 AM

be revealed?

Anonymous GT coach giving advice to Georgia Southern...

Aug 5, 2018, 7:58 AM

Prior to their trip to Death Valley.

“Don’t run the option. It won’t work. Trust me, I know. F$@%ing Venerables!!!”

~JKB

Troof!***

Aug 5, 2018, 8:25 AM

Re: SEC coaches anonymously discuss UGA...

Aug 5, 2018, 5:56 PM

1) “I hate to say it, but Kirby ain’t ~gonna~ Kirby, Kirby done been Kirbyin’ “ ~ Anonymous SEC Coach
2) “How ’bout that loud house tonight? All orange, big orange, our orange, whose orange? What house? Oh wait ... did you say SEC or ACC coach?” ~ Anonymous Syracuse coach
3) “Nobody knows how they’ll shake out this year, but they must be doing something right. They got fans from teams they haven’t played regularly for 20 years obsessing over them every day on the internet. I mean seriously, have you read some of that stuff? Some of the dumbest stuff you’ll ever read.” ~ Anonymous SEC Coach
4) “They don’t have any home games like Pittsburgh, so they’ll be fine.” ~ Anonymous SEC Coach
5) “Boom, Mother F#####!” ~ Anonymous SEC Coach

Whatever

Aug 5, 2018, 6:47 PM

I’m sorry you’ve never experienced this feeling as a fan or you’re too old to remember but just so you know it feels great for Clemson and your trolling doesn’t bother me because I know you do it out of jealousy.

Re: SEC coaches anonymously discuss UGA...

Aug 5, 2018, 9:49 PM [ in reply to Re: SEC coaches anonymously discuss UGA... ]

You are constantly on a message board for a team you havent played regularly in 20 years

Often, you are the very first person to respond to a thread, which means you are on here A LOT

You are a year removed from losing to Butch Jones...and VANDERBILT

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL!!

Aug 5, 2018, 11:30 PM

Constantly?!?! LOL.
My reply above was my 2nd post here in about 2 weeks! That's your definition of constant?
And can you link a single post of mine where I was the "first person to respond to a thread"?
The fact is I rarely post or visit here, but UGA posts generally get a LOT of responses. You guys are simply OBSESSED with us. You can't go a single day without multiple UGA threads on here. Obsessed.
And we really don't care about Clemson that much (mostly because we beat the living snot out of you guys with such regularity). If you think any differently, go ahead and link a single UGA message board with more than a thread or two about Clemson in the last several days. Go ahead, try.

And keep in mind, this is 2018. Our losses to Tennessee and Vandy were in 2016, two years ago (not one) in Kirby's 1st season. What was Dabo's record his first full year? What about his second? No one ever came up with the word "Georgia-ing". There's a reason for that.

But in any case, good luck this season. I'd really like to play you guys this year so we can beat the living snot out of you once more - you know, like we usually do. :)

Have a nice evening.

Obsessed would

Aug 6, 2018, 5:38 AM

Require Tiger fans on Dawg-pile forums. You're here...responding to a joke...and calling Tiger fans obsessed? You have to monitor a Clemson forum to know a joke was made. You might want to update your dictionary...your definition doesn't apply here.

Scurry on back to your kennel.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Obsessed would

Aug 6, 2018, 1:46 PM

RedDawg what he said

Re: LOL!!

Aug 6, 2018, 1:45 PM [ in reply to LOL!! ]

My mistake, I thought I was responding to a @superdawg51 post...honestly, I saw the reply and thought you were him. He is indeed on here constantly, you probably aren't

The constant UGA threads were mostly tongue-in-cheek jokes, but I'm sure why you would see all of them and assume we are obsessed. You guys just aren't always bright enough to realize when you are being trolled.

"Beat the living snot out of us regularly".....well, we have played twice in the past 10 years and split the series 1-1. We played you twice in the early 2000s and lost twice, once badly, once not so bad.

Back when we really were playing "regularly" (1974-1991) the series was fairly close, with UGA holding a 8-7-1 advantage.

Fact is, UGA was the superior program for the majority of our schools histories, but we have surpassed you for the time being

^This^

Aug 6, 2018, 2:51 PM

I don’t think anybody is obsessed with Georgia. We don’t play them. We joke around about them to counter troll Supermutt. I could care less about Georgia even though I join in on these threads just to counter troll obsessed dawg fans. They spend their time creating an account on a Clemson message board but we are the ones that are obsessed. Supermutt has been on here for years and outside of SC fans he is the only person from another school that constantly trolls this board. He is the only one that is a fan of a team we don’t even play that trolls us. We are in his head 24/7 lol.

Aug 6, 2018, 4:54 PM [ in reply to Re: LOL!! ]

I don't come here to troll. I'd like to post and respond to posts about football (and pile on the Coots but who doesn't enjoy that?). When I see "tongue-in-cheeks" shots at UGA, I respond "tongue-in-cheek." Unfortunatley every time I do, some poster completely ignores the inital post and immediately follows with something about how my post is proof of UGA fans' lack of class. It's kind of pathetic, really. As for being a UGA fan posting here, that's true. Although, I am also a Clemson fan - for reasons I have previously discussed.

Aug 6, 2018, 4:56 PM

there are too many trolls on Tnet, that is why I rarely post here any more.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 6, 2018, 5:43 PM [ in reply to Re: LOL!! ]

You don’t troll. I respect that. There are others that do and that’s who I always target with my GA slams. You roll pretty well with it.

Aug 6, 2018, 5:48 PM [ in reply to Re: LOL!! ]

CU2013® said:

"Beat the living snot out of us regularly".....well, we have played twice in the past 10 years and split the series 1-1. We played you twice in the early 2000s and lost twice, once badly, once not so bad.

Back when we really were playing "regularly" (1974-1991) the series was fairly close, with UGA holding a 8-7-1 advantage.

We also played twice in the 90s after that 1991 game, and we won both. One by a little, one by a lot. So we've won 5 of the 6 games since playing regularly, 3 by blowout.

And actually we played "regularly" going back to 1962 (not 1974), skipping only '66 & '72. Seems peculiar you don't mention those games. Is it because we won every one of those games, except the tie in '63? Most of those wins were by blowout as well. Prior to '62 we played only sporadically going back to about World War I, when we didn't field a team due to the war. But since WWI, we have beaten you by 2 TDs or more 21 times. Twenty one. This includes 4 of the last 7 games we've played. You've returned the favor twice. Twice since WWI. Even in your "cherry-picked" range of 1974-1991, 4 of our 8 wins were by 12 points or more, whereas 5 of your 7 wins were by 5 points or less. So yeah, the rare times when you do manage to beat us, it's almost always by a slim margin.

But whatever, all trolling aside, as I've said here many tines I hope you have a good season. I'm pulling for you guys. It'd be great fun to play you guys in the CFP - where we will demonstrate that your "time being" is up! :)

Aug 7, 2018, 4:06 PM

All in fun, brother. But I think you missed the point.

Saying you won "5 out of the last 6," while true, is misleading considering that dates back to the early 90's. That's 25+ years ago, and that was an entirely different era of football - hence, why I specifically acknowledged that "UGA has typically been the superior program when compared to Clemson."

It's not the same as claiming 5 out of the last 6 over a program you play annually. Frankly, if we had played every year since your last win in 2014, I'm fairly confident we would currently hold a 3 game winning streak (which would mean 4 out of the last 5 games as wins for Clemson.) Maybe last year would have been a toss-up, but I think we would both agree that Clemson would have won in 2015 and 2016, But hey, that's all speculation.

And yes, you are correct in your observation of me 'cherry picking" the years in which Clemson started leveling the playing field with Georgia...but let's be honest here, once you go back to the mid 70's and earlier, you are talking about borderline ancient history in the current landscape of college football. I'm in no way trying to discredit the years where UGA was regularly whooping our tails...but let's be honest - UGA was a national power, and we weren't anywhere close to that level. Furthermore, now you're talking about 50+ years ago, which has absolutely no bearing on football today other than counting towards the all-time record.

The point is this - UGA has long held the advantage as a program in regards to resources, and UGA always will. But at this time, in this day and age, we are currently ahead of UGA on the totem pole and it will remain that way until UGA wins a national championship. Clemson has done more in the last 3 seasons than UGA has done in their previous 20 combined, and that's a fact, Jack.

I get it, you had a great year last year and came close to winning it all. That's exactly where we were in 2015. The fanbase is hungry and the arrow is pointing up. But you still have to get to where we already are...don't forget that you are only a year removed from a 5 loss season, including L's to Vanderbilt and Butch Jones' lame duck Tennessee program ;)

At the rate things are going, UGA will get theirs soon. It looks like Clemson and Alabama are the only teams in the country currently capable of hanging with the Dawgs

RedDawg :)

LOL. "Rarely"

Aug 6, 2018, 4:58 PM [ in reply to LOL!! ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: LOL. "Rarely"

Aug 7, 2018, 3:40 PM

lol RedDawg

I don’t get it.***

Aug 5, 2018, 10:26 PM [ in reply to Re: SEC coaches anonymously discuss UGA... ]

fm’s list is way better

Aug 5, 2018, 10:56 PM [ in reply to Re: SEC coaches anonymously discuss UGA... ]

way better

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

haha***

Aug 5, 2018, 8:51 PM

I know right?***

Aug 6, 2018, 2:38 PM

Re: I know right?***

Aug 6, 2018, 3:47 PM

You forgot to switch scoks again you moran

Replies: 27
| visibility 1