Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Many of y'all seem dismayed and disturbed by the dirtpecker
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Many of y'all seem dismayed and disturbed by the dirtpecker

Jan 13, 2014, 12:52 PM

presence on this website.

It might help if you were to understand WHY they are still such pitiful acting creatures and cannot refrain from posting on this board; it’s really quite simple:
They have the best coach they’ve ever had (and by best I don’t mean character-wise, of course).

They have the best win streak they’ve ever had.

They have the best win streak against their hated rival they’ve ever had.

But after all of this, they are STILL lacking in what they really desire most; and it’s not a division, or conference, or national championship.

What they REALLY desire is for Clemson fans to feel the abject sorrow they have for a hundred years. They want each and every one of us to be ashamed of being a Tiger, to take our stickers and flags down, to remove our Tiger wardrobe, and to sulk in the shadows like most of them have done for a century. But we haven’t. And we wouldn’t, even if we lost to them a dozen more times. Because Tigers are different...in so many ways; and we wouldn’t trade places with them for ANYTHING in the world.

And this, my fellow Tigers, it what drives them so completely mad: we aren’t acting the way they think we should and that they would (and have).

You see, we’ve come to the place in ‘The Grinch that stole Christmas’ where Whoville still celebrates Christmas, without a single present, because Christmas is not mainly about presents. And so the dirtpeckers are just as amazed as the Grinch, that we Tiger know our existence is not mainly about whippin’ the chickens (though we’ve certainly been very good at--even if not as of late.)

But they aren’t the Grinch, and their little chicken hearts will never grow three sizes today, or tomorrow, or ever. And they’ll NEVER understand what makes a Tiger tick, because there’s ‘something in these hills’ that makes Clemson so special; and they cannot and will not ever understand it. Which is why, after all they’ve accomplished lately, they still writhe in pain like the poor girl in ‘The exorcist.’ They want us shamed, they want us humbled, they want us contrite, and we WILL NOT BE, for it is foreign and unimaginable for a Tiger to be so.

But still they come here every day hoping and pleading to see something that cannot be; and every day they log off more disappointed than ever by the resiliency of that Clemson Spirit, by that magic in these hills, by the total satisfaction that comes with being a Tiger, and that leaves them so perplexed…and so empty.

Pity them my friends, with your big Tiger hearts.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coots can suck it. They will never be respected. ***

Jan 13, 2014, 12:56 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Yeah

Jan 13, 2014, 12:59 PM

I know.

Re: Many of y'all seem dismayed and disturbed by the dirtpecker

Jan 13, 2014, 1:29 PM

Nicely put!!!

I am sure they were thrilled to see us lose to WV two years ago after they had beat us. They were hoping for that to be the dagger to our spirit. The death punch to our program.
BUT they were sadly mistaken. Our program is more that beating one team. So after another painful loss in 2012, again they are hoping we cant rise to the challenge of our LSU opponent in front of the whole football nation.
But we come out and beat LSU... That was fantastic!!!! Because it disturbed them to know we didn't lie down. We didn't give up. We have Character! Then again this year. Surely the Tigers can not come back after a loss the the Gamecocks and beat Ohio St. Surely not! Yet again we win!!! And with that win the gamecock nation has to face the fact that we are going away. This year will go down as a banner year for us. So while they are having their best years ever right now. We haven't been marginalized at all. Look the number 8 ranking. (And that is about 10 turnovers away from a totally different looking ranking altogether). They can even have the spot light with us right their. They so wished we would have been irrelevant. Sorry #####!

Good point***

Jan 13, 2014, 1:38 PM

Jan 13, 2014, 1:30 PM

TLDR

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jan 13, 2014, 1:39 PM

YL

Another #### post.

Jan 13, 2014, 1:40 PM

Let's keep beating a dead horse. Post like this is what keeps the c0cks revelant.

Re: Another #### post.

Jan 13, 2014, 1:47 PM

and another obsessed loser on a Clemson site.

null

QED***

Jan 13, 2014, 1:48 PM [ in reply to Another #### post. ]

Defibrillation to begin in

Jan 13, 2014, 2:02 PM [ in reply to Another #### post. ]

Nah.

Go home, coot.

Re: Another #### post.

Jan 13, 2014, 2:08 PM [ in reply to Another #### post. ]

Tell'em Coot

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re:Tell-em cooter!!!***

Jan 14, 2014, 7:32 AM [ in reply to Another #### post. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

very well stated, and , so very true.

Jan 13, 2014, 1:57 PM

we still one up them every single time. they take a little step ahead, we take a little bit bigger step. they get a few accolades, we step up and win a bcs bowl. i hope they hate us with every fiber of their being, just as i do them!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks.

Jan 13, 2014, 2:03 PM

And yep.

While I agree to sme extent

Jan 13, 2014, 2:07 PM

I venture to guess that we have very few 100 year Gamecock fans posting on TigerNet. I think we have a lot more of the 3, 4, and 5 year fan variety.

They are the same ones who were buying tech stocks in 2000 and luxury real estate in 2009. This bubble will burst just like the others did, and these band wagoneers will try to crawl under the nearest rock...again.

There are a couple of reasonable Coots who I suspect have been around long enough not to get too caught up in their current run...it's these "nouveau" coots who are problematic for the rest of us.

You're probably right.***

Jan 13, 2014, 2:11 PM

Loser?

Jan 13, 2014, 2:36 PM

You are why people make fun of this site. Tell the truth and get call a loser. I guess it takes one to know one!

Re: Loser?

Jan 13, 2014, 2:44 PM

and the mouth breather doesnt even know how to properly reply. I am shocked....

null

Do you have a picture you could post that would explain

Jan 13, 2014, 3:01 PM [ in reply to Loser? ]

what you are trying to say????????

QED 2.0***

Jan 13, 2014, 3:23 PM [ in reply to Loser? ]

Your post is a little long but dead on. They cannot

Jan 14, 2014, 7:35 AM

Enjoy their success because we are even more successful.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic