Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ESPN Insider Article
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

ESPN Insider Article

Mar 2, 2016, 7:34 PM

Can someone tell me what this article says? Don't have an Insider account.

http://espn.go.com/blog/acc/insider/post?id=91259

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol. Someone please commit theft on digital property for me.

Mar 2, 2016, 7:48 PM

So I don't have to pay a subscription fee to ESecPN. Love it. Maybe TNet can sponsor a member or two to get subscriptions to all the paid sites so we can get all that info for free.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Lol.***

Mar 2, 2016, 7:53 PM

I really hope you're not serious.....***

Mar 3, 2016, 2:11 AM [ in reply to Lol. Someone please commit theft on digital property for me. ]

Yeah, God forbid somebody "steal" from E$PN

Mar 3, 2016, 8:05 AM [ in reply to Lol. Someone please commit theft on digital property for me. ]

Could cause them to go under

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ESPN Insider Article

Mar 2, 2016, 8:20 PM

Clemson positioned to make run at No. 1 class
3:31 PM ET
Gerry Hamilton
ESPN Staff Writer
Email
print
comment
Clemson has as much momentum on the recruiting trail as any team in the country. Already with seven ESPN Jr300 commitments among eight verbals, the Tigers enter the month of March as one of the teams with a realistic chance to make a run at the top-ranked class come February of 2017.

With quarterback taken care of already, and the offensive line haul already strong, here is a look at some of the key prospects on the board if Dabo Swinney and staff are to make the run at No. 1.
Trey Smith (OT, 6-foot-5, 285 pounds, University School of Jackson/Jackson, TN, No. 5 in ESPN Jr300)

Smith has a top group of Tennessee, Clemson, Ole Miss, Alabama and a couple of others with a recruitment trending towards a three-team battle among the Tigers, Crimson Tide and home-state Volunteers. The fact that the 2017 Under Armour All-America Game tackle has been to Clemson four times already, with a fifth trip likely this spring, is very good news for Clemson.

Trey Smith has spent a lot of time on campus at Clemson, giving the Tigers an edge on securing his services. Miller Safrit/ESPN
James Robinson (WR, 6-foot-3, 196 pounds, Lakeland High/Lakeland, FL, No. 36 in ESPN Jr300)

Robinson has the feel of a Clemson vs. Florida finale with the Tigers holding the edge and the Gators working hard to make up ground -- and a decision possible in the coming weeks. Tigers offensive coordinator Jeff Scott looms large in this recruitment. Clemson's ability to hold off the history of Lakeland High players signing with Florida will be key in January of 2016. Oklahoma and Ohio State round out the top four.

Tee Higgins (WR, 6-foot-4, 180 pounds, Oak Ridge High/Oak Ridge, TN, No. 38 in ESPN Jr300)

The former Tennessee commitment is considered a lean to Clemson, with the Tigers hopeful of reeling in the immensely talented Under Armour All-America Game receiver this spring. Recent offers from Auburn, Florida and Michigan could potentially delay the decision timetable.

Jamyest Williams (CB, 5-foot-9, 180 pounds, Archer/Lawrenceville, GA, No. 44 in ESPN Jr300)

Williams has had Clemson high on his list since last summer. Florida State, Michigan State, Alabama, Georgia, Ohio State and others remain on the list, but the Tigers have momentum and can offer early opportunity. The Atlanta area is paramount for the Tigers, and success continues.

Shi Smith (WR, 6-foot, 175 pounds, Union High/Union, SC, No. 66 in ESPN Jr300)

The versatile playmaker is setting up to be an in-state battle between Clemson and South Carolina. With the Tigers already having slot Amari Rodgers in the fold and highly ranked receivers James Robinson and Tee Higgins leaning Clemson’s way, this would be a statement win for Dabo Swinney and staff.

D'Andre Swift (RB, 5-foot-9, 204 pounds, St. Joseph’s Prep School/Philadelphia, PA, No. 88 in ESPN Jr300)

Clemson and Florida State have emerged as the teams to beat for the talented back with Michigan, Penn State, LSU and a number of others still involved. The potential battle in Philadelphia shows that Clemson’s recruiting footprint continuing to grow.

Justin Foster (OLB, 6-foot-2, 225 pounds, Crest/Shelby, NC, No. 96 in ESPN Jr300)

The budding star from the Tar Heel State has had the Tigers high on his list for months. Clemson’s competition was thought to be Tennessee, North Carolina and Oklahoma, but there have been recent offers from the likes of Alabama and others, as well as a recent visit to South Carolina that have added teams to the conversation.

Give this man a +1

Mar 2, 2016, 8:47 PM

THANKS!

+1...***

Mar 2, 2016, 8:51 PM [ in reply to Re: ESPN Insider Article ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks man really appreciate it***

Mar 2, 2016, 10:45 PM [ in reply to Re: ESPN Insider Article ]

Re: ESPN Insider Article

Mar 3, 2016, 2:14 AM [ in reply to Re: ESPN Insider Article ]

Thank you sir, very kind.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic