Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
unappreciative fans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

unappreciative fans

Oct 15, 2017, 9:48 PM

Its sad to read all the negative comments about this Fridays game, sure we never want to loose, but look where we are now in the college football world, except maybe in finebaum's world we are still looked at as a power house football program. lets get a grip and this will turn around quickly.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We never want to be too tight either.***

Oct 15, 2017, 9:54 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: We never want to be too tight either.***

Oct 16, 2017, 2:21 AM

This likely flew right over his head.

What are we talking about again ?***

Oct 16, 2017, 8:47 AM [ in reply to We never want to be too tight either.*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: unappreciative fans

Oct 15, 2017, 10:21 PM

There is a big difference in losing a hard fought game like the 2015 title to Bama and losing a game where the team was clearly unprepared and poorly coached.

I'm trying to envision the utopia that some of the posters

Oct 15, 2017, 10:44 PM

Live in where everybody is 100% 100% of the time.

The life where there are no mistakes, no let downs, no disappointments...now that's really living!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm trying to envision the utopia that some of the posters

Oct 16, 2017, 12:44 AM

Yes fans are disappointed because we have gotten used to he luxury of not having the team unprepared four or five times a year. It is a good thing. It is not horrific to observe that that is what happened. No one is saying fire Dabo. Dabo is an unspeakable gift and total good fortune. Who thought he would get us here? He and the staff are excellent, and will correct the problems as well as anyone can.

Fact remains the team crapped the bed. Bama doesn't. For that reason Bama will likely breeze into the playoffs and Clemson will have to sweat.

Oct 16, 2017, 12:55 AM

Bama and Saban lost to Louisiana Monroe at Bryant-Denny in 2007.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well they were 6-6 that year...

Oct 16, 2017, 1:03 AM

I believe that was Saban's first year.

More to the point, they have only had one undefeated season under Saban and that was 2009.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 16, 2017, 5:14 AM [ in reply to Re: I'm trying to envision the utopia that some of the posters ]

So what's your point?That was 19 years ago.

Oct 16, 2017, 5:17 AM

Sorry, meant 10 years ago.

the team "crapping the bed" and being prepared...

Oct 16, 2017, 12:58 AM [ in reply to Re: I'm trying to envision the utopia that some of the posters ]

are two different things.

I don't believe the loss was about being unprepared.

We are not Bama and we will never be Bama. I have already asked it and will ask it again - which other team in the country is a machine like Bama? Oklahoma? Ohio State? There's not one.

They get the number one recruiting class, unlimited resources, and Saban pretty much tells the NCAA what the rules will be. They ought to win every game.

exaclty, seeing that games are free and stuff, we get a good

Oct 16, 2017, 8:49 AM

value even when we lose to a team we were favored to beat by 23 points.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

we did not just lose man - we lost to a bad team

Oct 16, 2017, 8:56 AM

We lost in all facets of the games. The stars had to align for us to lose that game (and they did). That is what makes it so frustrating. I do not understand why people are so bothered by other people being frustrated.

It also stings that we all laughed at LSU, Oklahoma, and Paul Finebaum and it turns out we are no better and that we proved PF right.

Re: unappreciative fans

Oct 16, 2017, 9:33 AM

Friday was the worst, I'm not going to jump on the coaches that JUST took us to the national title back to back..

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic