Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
talk about butthurt
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

talk about butthurt

Dec 17, 2014, 7:04 AM

Check out this gem from down south:

https://southcarolina.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=1825&tid=207916600&mid=207916600&sid=1017&style=2

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: talk about butthurt

Dec 17, 2014, 7:06 AM

That's hilarious, I was just about to post that. That's gotta be one of the funniest ones I've ever read on fgf.

Butthurt

Dec 17, 2014, 9:58 AM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Butthurt

Dec 17, 2014, 9:58 AM [ in reply to Re: talk about butthurt ]

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Dec 17, 2014, 7:09 AM

It's not just butthurt. A majority of coots think this way.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 17, 2014, 7:15 AM

Seems like that guy needed to limber up and stretch more , he has apparently pulled his brain muscle.
Tools will be Tools.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Dec 17, 2023, 10:42 AM

I admit, I am very sensitive when it comes to my Family and my Tigers. This totally pizzed me off! The person posting that crap is completely delusional and believes his own lies! Everything he states about Dabo is exactly what Slurrier does(except being a Christian) I really hate reading crap like this. We ARE NOT the laughing stock of CFB....THEY ARE!!!!!!!!!!! Just read the numerous articles about their self-destruction and all of their commits de-committing. I hope they lose every game they ever play in the future, they disgust me and are a blight on the state and CFB, in general!

You tell us Coot!! I feel so much different now that he

Dec 17, 2014, 7:54 AM

laid out "the facts" for us. Totally changed my view. SCU is far superior morally and every other way.

I can't believe that Clemson is such a dirty program. Look at the thugs and miscreants that have gone to the next level: Nuke, Sammy, Andre, Brandon....

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! the universe is in line, worm pullers are back where they belong.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You tell us Coot!! I feel so much different now that he

Dec 17, 2014, 8:16 AM

Now that's the pot calling the kettle black.

Sorry, wasn't calling Rusty Old a coot, I was making an

Dec 17, 2014, 8:31 AM

(apparently failed) attempt at sarcasm directed at the worm puller on the coot board. Sorry for the misunderstanding. The attached clip is directed at me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzx7kjEhLgI

Sorry, wasn't calling landman a coot,...gee whiz the

Dec 17, 2014, 8:32 AM

price of failed funniness!!!

Dec 17, 2014, 8:33 AM

There's no point even responding to those morons, an ignorant mouthbreathing lot of inbred trash they are. The only purpose that site serves is to provide an occasional laugh and to constantly remind you that half of all people out there are of below average intelligence... and "average intelligence" in this country is pretty dammed stupid.... and half of them are more stupid than that.... and they're all USuC fans.

Coot trash get what they deserve. I hope everyone deCoots!*

Dec 17, 2014, 8:47 AM

nm

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

Typical low rent no class Coot trash.....

Dec 17, 2014, 9:11 AM

trying to burn down Clemson's house in a weak and desperate attempt to make theirs look better.

Sad and pathetic but exactly what you'd expect.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Typical low rent no class Coot trash.....

Dec 17, 2014, 9:44 AM

Heck we all know no recruits are reading their board. They have all left.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The way they talk about their own team and coach, wow***

Dec 17, 2014, 9:36 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"something in these hills..." -joe sherman

Dec 17, 2014, 9:42 AM

Correction: He will tell recruits that you can beat your rival even with a torn ACL. It amazes me that people actually think Dabo made Watson play that game. From what I have heard Dabo wanted him to go ahead and get it fixed after he got hurt. Watson said: "Give me the #### ball coach we got this."

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

latimore says hello.***

Dec 17, 2014, 9:42 AM

Spuurier made the " One Year" scholarship famous. He

Dec 17, 2014, 9:51 AM

regularly pulls recruits offers late in the process, even going so low as to ask to longtime commits to sign a blank sheet of paper at their high school ceremony on signing day. Yet, he, Spurrier is the one to be trusted?

Re: Sounds like they need

Dec 17, 2014, 9:56 AM

to put a soft pillow under their rear

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic