Topic: shocked by the amount of people who don't want a bye week
Replies: 7   Last Post: Nov 8, 2018 2:26 PM by: EducationOnYourOwnTime®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

shocked by the amount of people who don't want a bye week

[6]
Posted: Nov 8, 2018 11:36 AM

For the semi's. Every clemson fan should be rooting for ND to win out.

2018 student level member

It doesn’t matter who I ‘root’ for, but....

[2]
Posted: Nov 8, 2018 11:45 AM

I think they are heading for a loss eventually...even before the QB injury.
The reality is that the CFP could really be a mess. If Michigan loses one (entirely possible) and UGA loses another one (entirely possible), there is going to be a chaotic group of 2 loss teams vying for those 2 spots.
The teams that currently have 1 loss have not shown that they will necessarily stay that way. It’s possible, but not likely. Oklahoma and West Virginia will likely face off twice...that has a split written all over it. Maybe Washington St? The Urbans?

Shoot, Notre Dame could drop 1 and still stay in. And if we have 2 loss teams, the Central Florida people are going to start yelling about it.

Here’s to Clemson staying above the fray.

Here’s to Clemson to keep...

[3]
Posted: Nov 8, 2018 12:03 PM

On keeping on!

And not have to worry about it! ???????

This team is on a MISSION and will get it done no matter who we play!

Go Tigers!!!

military_donation.jpg

I agree. It’s like getting OSU in 2016.***

[1]
Posted: Nov 8, 2018 12:07 PM

military_donation.jpg

Re: shocked by the amount of people who don't want a bye week

[1]
Posted: Nov 8, 2018 12:42 PM

Was in PHX airport the day after Oregon/Arizona (and our FSU) game and had lunch across from two Duck fans. Asked them about reaction to Taggert. They were happy to see our beatdown of him and seemed genuinely dissed that he was no longer their coach. Said he was a great recruiter. I said highly regarded recruits were already at FSU and that I thought Taggert had appeared lost the entire season. I told them they may have dodged a bullet there. Being nice, told them that they needed to go on run to get to the CFP to make sure we didn't get two SEC teams in again. One guy said "Oh I think Notre Dame will definitely be in there." "Well," I said, "Clemson fans are torn over Notre Dame. We'd love to see them left out so they're forced to join a conference. But we'd also love to face them in the CFP. We would blow them out." He seemed surprised.

[1]
Posted: Nov 8, 2018 12:55 PM

My guess is if everything holds that Michigan jumps ND after the conference championships and Bama gets to play ND. Wouldn't bother me as beating Michigan would be cool.

Posted: Nov 8, 2018 1:35 PM

By not having to play a CCG ND will get an extra week

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

ND looks really good

Posted: Nov 8, 2018 2:26 PM

IDK why in the world you would think that's an easy matchup. Their Michigan win with Wimbush starting at QB is more impressive than any win we have so far.

2018 white level member

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 2 tickets, $200. Call or text 864.979.7577.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
872 people have read this post