Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
shameful
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

shameful

May 30, 2020, 11:13 AM

let me preface my remarks here by making clear that I DO NOT CONDONE what happened to the man in Minnesota and the actions of this Policeman. It casts a terrible shadow at a terrible time.

That being said I am disgusted and shocked when I see the protesters, looters and thugs on TV NOT practicing proper SOCIAL DISTANCING !! Do they not realize that when protesting, stealing, setting fires and destroying property that they should ALWAYS maintain a distance of at least 6 feet lest they run the risk of acquiring the dreaded COVID 19 virus !! They are setting a terrible example for future protesters, looters and thugs. Sadly none of our media or politicians seem to be trying to correct this situation. At least they could go out there with bullhorns and advise these protesters, looters and thugs that when practicing their craft they should always keep that 6 feet distance !

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: shameful

May 30, 2020, 11:37 AM

I totally agree. These are the actions of 4 men with the one that actually killed him as the main character. This guy should be charged with murder 1, not murder 3 and the manslaughter deal is a joke. I would prefer that they fry that guy for what he did and the idiot even did it on camera!

This is a tough time for our country to say the least. Social tensions were already heading out of control as the world and especially our country has faced and is facing the worst of time. Lockdowns, distancing, cutting off sports that we love so much have people on the edge and then for this clown to do what he did is deplorable. I think you can even argue pre-mediated give the victim was dead 3 minutes before he was released. NO, this cop knew and the other 3 stood there like the 3 stooges and did nothing. They ALL need to go down.

Realize not really a post for the board but it is what it is. Hoping the Tigers can get back cranking real soon and bring home that Natty!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic